[43]

third person

It was midnight, and [first name]'s mother accidentally woke up from her slumber. She couldn't go back to sleep so she decided to have some tea. She stretched her arms a little as she quietly went to the kitchen to prepare what she wanted.

Then she paused when something caught her attention, "Hm?" she turned to her daughter's room and noticed the lights were still on and the door was left open. She got slightly confused, why in the world the lights of her room were still on?----her daughter doesn't leave the lights of her bedroom on..especially in the middle of the night, and she knows that [first name] never leaves her bedroom door open. She silently went to her daughter's room to confirm if she's still awake, "Honey, why are y—?"

She froze when saw no sign of her. She can feel her eyes slightly grow wide when she saw the bed of her daughter---it was still neatly made.

She shook the feeling off as she put a palm on her forehead. "Where on earth is she?" she questioned herself, rubbing her temples. Then her eyes landed on her daughter's phone on the bed. Her heart skipped a beat and she immediately became worried. "Why would she leave her pho--?" She paused when she suddenly thought of Chifuyu--thinking that her daughter must've spent the night at his place..since he was here earlier. "Oh.." a smile formed on her lips.

She hummed a song as she turned off the lights of [first name]'s room before closing the door. Then she went back to the kitchen where she left her tea, "There's nothing for me to be worried about then.." she said to herself, then an image of [first name] and Chifuyu sharing a bed appeared in her mind---She frowned at the thought,

"As long as they're not sharing a bed..."

She knows that...that would not happen because she knows Chifuyu's a good kid, and he did promise to her the things that she wants and doesn't want him to do to her daughter---but still, she couldn't stop thinking that it might since she's not there. She shook the thought off and sighed heavily, "I'll find out tomorrow.." she muttered.

——

"Takeomi, all of this..isn't your fault."

Said Senju, with her head hanging low, and her eyes never left the person that she just knocked down. It was no other than the Unparalleled South, who's lying on the wet floor, still trying to regain his strength back. Takemichi and [first name] watched and listened to the two siblings. Senju took a deep breath, "It's my responsibility.." she said calmly as the heavy rain continues to pour. Takeomi was still on his knees and still looking at his little sister in tears. "I'm responsible for Draken's death, too.." said Senju. [first name] flinched a little when she heard that name.

Then South began to stand back up, making Takemichi nervous for Senju. South groaned and his angry-looking eyes immediately went to the Unmatched Senju. "I'm disappointing, as Brahman's leader...I know.." said Senju with her eyes not leaving South. "Senju.." [first name] whispered her best friend's name. Then Senju's eyes narrowed at South standing in front of her, "So all I can do now..is take down this guy." she said with her words filled with..power.

South gritted his teeth at her--he was fuming. "It's been a while since I've gotten this fired up, the Unmatched Senju!" he said, then he turned his head to take a glance of [first name]. Takemichi flinched when he saw the angry look on South's face while [first name] just stared back at South---showing no emotions at all. South growled, "I'll deal with you later, Kawaragi!" he yelled at her. Then the battle between the Unmatched and the Unparalleled has begun again.