Welcoming

A girl whose age of 19 is studying in her 12th grade. She was a transferred student when she was in 10th grade. Then she entered a dance club in their school and after that, a lot of students know her and adore her. Mostly, middle school students like her and want to date her, guys and girls.

She's one of the top students in their class and she wanted to enter military to become an army after she graduated.

Her name is Hwang Eunbi, sinb for short. Her friends named her sinb because she's too mysterious and unpredictable.

Their school named K-University.  This university has elementary, middle school, high school, and college. However, the campus of elementary is different with the middle school to college. Moreover, it's a private school and it consists of a lot of students but their buildings are divided each year.

Building 1 is for middle school
(7th grade-9th grade)

Building 2 is for high school
(10th grade-12th grade)

Building 3 is for college
(1st year-4th/5th year)

Every grade/year level has 10 sections with 40 students in it. The buildings are six-story and each floor has five classrooms.

They have a rule that if it's class hours or no valid reason, middle schools can't enter the building of higher levels and the same way to high schools and college.

The class usually starts at 8:30 AM until 4:30 PM.

•••

"WOOOOOOHHHH"

"GO SINB!!"

"HWANG EUNBI! SARANGHAE!!"

"BE MY GIRLFRIEND! SINB-AH"

"GO SINB! GO SEULGI! GO CHUNGHA! GO SOYEON!"A bunch of students are yelling and screaming inside the auditorium because of the performance of the four aces students in their school.

Their dance group named "Aces". Four of them have different year levels so they are not classmates. They are just meeting each other when there are upcoming events in their school.

After the performance was done,

"Let's give them a round of applause!" The emcee said to the crowd.

*CLAPPING*

*SCREAMING*

"Okay! Thank you! I know you all waited this night where you can go here on stage, take a picture with them, and ask them some appropriate questions" the emcee said

"I have here a special box where your names are in it. If your name is called, you may go here on stage because you're the lucky one! I will give the box to Ms. Kang Seulgi in order for her to pick someone lucky" the emcee said as he gave the box to seulgi

"Son Seungwan" Seulgi said as she chuckle.

"Okay! Son Seungwan is present?" The emcee asked the audience.

"YES! I'M HERE!" Seungwan said as she walks on the way to the stage.

"Ya! Why did you put your name here?" Seulgi said as she tap Seungwan. The crown whined because they know that Seungwan is Seulgi's bestfriend.

After that, sinb will be the next one who will draw in the box.

"Ms. Sinb, please pick your soulmate, just kidding! Please draw a paper inside the box" the emcee said as he handed the box to sinb.