Annoying

"as if you have chance on her also" Eunha's statement makes sinb nervous.

"Who? Sinb has a crush also?" Yuju asked without any clue.

"Hah! What are you talking about? Me? Crush? That's not in my vocabulary" sinb said with a nervous laughter.

"Are you still thinking about the convenience girl?" Yuju asked

"What? You still remember that? That was quite a long time ago. Sinb like someb--" eunha said

"Yes! That girl! I still like that girl¿" sinb said as she cuts Eunha's statement.

"That girl really caught your attention huh? that girl doesn't even looks like she achieve your standards" yuju said

"You know sinb's standards, yuju-ah?" Eunha asked

"Yes, of course. Sinb is like my real sister so yeah, I do" yuju's confident statement makes eunha laugh out loud while sinb, she is crying inside.

"Why are you laughing? Did I say something funny?" Yuju asked

"Nothing. I just remember something funny" eunha lied. She is laughing because sinb got sister zoned.

Sinb is getting annoyed by eunha's laugh so she excused herself. "I think we should sleep now. Thank you for taking care of me yuju unnie" She said before she went to sowon's room.

Sinb's POV

I shouldn't have tell it to eunha unnie because she's getting too obvious. She looks so annoying monkey earlier as she laughs.

As I enter the room of sowon, it smells nice, it's neat and clean. No wonder why eunha unnie likes to stay in here.

Sowon is not that bad at all. I thought she's also a bully just like her friend. I guess she's just a play girl but one thing is, I never see her hanging out with a other guys nor girls since first day. Maybe eunha unnie is also her victim this school year? Hmm...I thought play girls are hanging out with everyone at the same time and day but why does yerin have one victim this school year? And unfortunately, it was me!

I wander on sowon's table and one thing caught my attention. A picture of her with umji and yerin. In the picture, they are wearing a middle school PE uniform. They look so happy in the picture even they were covered with mud. Why aren't they so close to umji this times? Why did they fell apart? What happened to them? Anyways...it's not my business after all.

I'll sleep now.

[4:00 AM]

It's time to wake up.

Shit, I forgot that my things are not here. Should I wake up eunha unnie or yuju unnie? Or should I go back to dorm 2?

Maybe yuju unnie is still tired and eunha unnie is still in her dream land. No choice, I'll go back to dorm 2.

As I go out from dorm 1, aaaa, cold breeze of the morning air hits my hot body. The lights of other dorms are still off.

I slowly open the door of dorm 2. And I use my phone screen as my source of light because the lights were turned off during night time.

Wait... What the hell is that? Did I just saw a moving object? That creeps me out of hell! I think something passed by over the kitchen! I am not ready to die!!

As I continue walking on the way to my room, I closed my eyes so I couldn't feel anything.

Later on....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" TWO OF US ARE SCREAMING.

I SAW A FUCKING WHITE LADY! NO! I BUMPED INTO A WHITE LADY!