Defend her

Sinb's POV

After a week of class break, all students came back to campus. I arrived at dorm during dawn. At this moment, it's already 7:30 am so i am in our classroom already.

I am worried right now. Yerin isn't responding to my messages and she's not picking my calls up. Yesterday, after we cleaned up the convenience store, I let her rest in our house. She have been experiencing tough lately. Then later on, she decided to go home.

Yerin told me everything yesterday. She told me about the pictures sent to her father and she's accusing yuju unnie or jackson. Of course, I am sure that it's not yuju unnie, there's no way she will betray me. However, starting from now on, I will observe their actions.

After our first subject today, all students will go in the auditorium for a seminar about characteristics. It will be boring but fun at the same time because I will sit beside yuju unnie and eunha unnie.

•••

Hours passed by, we're in the middle of our first subject class. I thought yerin is just late like her usual but I'm wrong. She's still not in here. I wonder what is happening to her right now.

I keep on looking at the empty chair beside me, I just realized that if she's not with me, I also feel empty and alone. My vitamin D is not here beside me so i don't feel energized. I am used to see her beside me, eating something or sleeping and not listening to the teachers.

She's been a baddy since day one and she's not scared to get kicked out in this school because she's the owner of this. She might be the one who can kicked out a professor.

"Hwang Eunbi, where is jung yerin?" Mr. Kim heechul asked as he approached me

"Uh i don't have any idea, sir" i answered.

"You are her girlfriend, but you didn't know? I pity you" one of our classmates said. I am confused, they knew about our relationship?

"I think she's dating other girls after hwang sinb" another classmates of mine whispered.

"She's busy fucking with someone" as i heard it, I stand up without thinking and I faced my classmate who said that.

"What did you say?" I asked while glaring at her.

"What? She's busy fuc-AH! STOP" I didn't let her finished her words. I pulled her blouse' collar.

"I think you want to meet Jesus today?" I asked, still holding her collar.

"Alright, girls, calm down. Fighting is not appropriate" Mr. Kim interrupts us. I let go of her collar and slowly step backwards.

"Okay, class. Dismiss. Please after 20 minutes, all of you must be present at the auditorium" Mr. Kim announced. Before Mr. Kim left the classroom, he whispered to me, "go girl, do what you want to do". I smirked as I heard it.

"So, Hwang Eunbi, is it true that you're in a relationship with Jung?" My classmate asked. Aish these gossip girls are shit.

"What if I tell you, yes? Do you have any problem with that?" I asked as I pushed her left shoulder lightly.

"Ooooh" my other classmates gasps as they heard what i said. Including seungkwan and soojin.

"Well, yes! You will become a shit, bitch, and dumb like her" she answered.

"Shit? Bitch? Dumb? Are you describing yourself now?" I sarcastically smiled.

"WhaAa-argh!"

"Bitch, talk no more" I said after i put a crumpled paper in her mouth.

"Yuck! Disgusting! How dare you!" When she was about to slap me, a hand suddenly saved my face from getting hit.

"Stop it, come on. Let's go to auditorium now" As I looked at the person, it was yuju unnie. "Yewon-ah, let's go" She said as she hold umji's hand. My classmates were too stunned by her sudden appearance.

•••

[At the auditorium]

I am sitting between yuju unnie and eunha unnie, next to them are their partners. We are at the very back benches of the auditorium.

The seminar is so boring. I can't stop thinking about yerin. My baby is lonely, I want to stay by her side.

"So students, i will ask all of you. What do you think will be your reaction IF one of your friends will betray you? And! Did you ever experienced being a traitor to your friend?" The professor who is discussing about characteristics said to all students.

"Of course, I'd be mad if a friend of mine will betray me" I voice out my opinion but not too loud that everybody can hear.

"Same sinb-ah~" eunha unnie said. Yuju unnie is very quiet so I bother to ask her opinion also. "How about you unnie?"

"H-huh? What?" Lol, I just realized that she's spacing out. "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you" she said

"Unnie, the professor asked, what will be your reaction if one of your friends betray you" umji said to yuju.

"Ah, i don't have idea" she answered.

"You know what, when i thought yerin unnie betrayed me, I was mad. I want to ruin everything i see but now, it made me realized that we should listen first to them because maybe it's just misunderstanding, right? Also, we cannot invalidate our friend's feelings because we didn't know what they've been through to betray" umji said. I like her mindset, she didn't hold grudge from past.

"Okay! Everyone! Listen" the professor on stage said. "Before we end this seminar, may i call our school director!"

The smile from my face dropped as soon as I saw his face. All students are screaming and idolizing him because he's good looking, of course, i can't deny that since yerin came from him. He acts like a very good man in front of everybody. He smiles as if he didn't hurt anyone.

We just talked about right characteristics of a person, yet a problematic man appeared.

"Hello everyone, I am kim Yesung, the director of K. University. I am happy to meet the students again. How was your class break? I hope you did rest well. I will wish you a good luck for the next class term. Fighting everyone!" He said brightly and smiled at the audiences. Such a double faced.

"Ttin, your looks can kill people" yuju unnie suddenly whispered.

"I really hope it can kill" I unconsciously responded.

"What? Do you have issues with the director?" She asked.

"A lot" I answered, still glaring at the director.