Hwang's reunion

Sinb's POV

Today is the most awaited event of our family. Most all of us are already in the venue but the evening event is not starting yet because some of my relatives are still on their way. This event will be held in a hotel function hall. Some of the Hwang's are already in the hall while the others are still in the lobby, including me. I am in the lobby while watching the main entrance so I can monitor who are coming and I'll guide them in the hall that we rented.

I am just wearing white long sleeve dress and its length us above the knee. I also wear black suit and boots because i know for sure, it will be cold later. I am glad that I am finally recovering from fever.

"Sinb-ah" My grandfather approached me

"Sinb-ah" My grandfather approached me. He's so excited in this event.

"Yes, grandpa?" I asked

"Where is your girlfriend? She's coming, right?" He asked. Oh my goodness he didn't really forgot what hyunjin said.

Talking about yerin, I don't know where she is right now. I flooded her with messages and I also tried to call her but it end up nothing. I also told her the address venue.

"Yes, grandpa, she will come" I answered.

"I'm so excited to meet her! I'll ask her a lot of questions later" he said and went back to the function hall.

Argh shit...I hope, yerin will literally come. Or should I contact soojin as a sub? If ever yerin won't attend.

"Hello, darling eunbi!" I looked at the person who called my name.

It's one of my Aunt.

"Good evening, aunt hani" I said.

"Hey, I heard that you got a girl? And it was one of the Kim's, one of the wealthiest families in this city! Please introduce me to her later!" She exclaimed with excitement.

What the hell? So the issue about me and having a relationship with a Kim is already circulating in our whole clan?! This is not real! I hope this is not real.

"Ah- yes, Aunt. I will" I said with hesitant. Of course, I am hesitant because first; I'm not even sure if yerin will come tonight. Second; If she will attend, will she be able to act without getting busted?. Lastly, I am not in a relationship with anyone.

"Okay dear, I'll go to function hall now. Talk to you later" She said and left.

I am trying to contact yerin's phone number but it's just ringing.

"Sinb unnie, the event will start in 5 minutes. All families must be in the hall already at this time" my sister said. She's with her girlfriend, ryujin.

My twin siblings didn't know about this plan. My mother and I are the only ones who knows that I will bring my so called girlfriend.

"Okay.... let's go" I said as I check my phone for the last time if yerin read or send me a message.