First day

Sinb's POV

Today is our first day so I woke up early to have my breakfast.

And unexpectedly,

Kim Sojung, our dorm mate is cooking something in the kitchen. She seems nice somehow. Maybe she changed now? She's not the girl they used to know before?

"Oh, hi to you sinb. sinb, right?" She greeted as she saw me.

"Yes" I answered

"Eunha told me last night that your name is sinb and you are 3 years younger than me, therefore, you can call me 'unnie'" She said as she placed the eggs on the table.

"You can have your breakfast now. I'll just wake eunha up" she added

"No, I'll wake her up" I said

"It's fine, I'll wake her up" She insisted so I stand up and dashes to eunha unnie's room.

I am startled when I opened eunha unnie's room, she's not in there.

"She's not in her room" I said to our dorm mate

Then she ignore my words and went to her room

What the hell? Don't tell me....

"Eunha-ah, it's already morning, wake up now" she said

As I went to her room, I am shocked with what I saw. Eunha unnie is on her bed, sleeping peacefully.

"What the hell did you do to her?!" I asked as I unknowingly pushed our dorm mate.

"I didn't do anything bad. We just played halli galli last night and she accidentally fell asleep on my bed so I let her be like that. I slept outside, at the sofa" she answered. Alright, I feel guilty now.

"Eunha unnie, wake up" I said

"Oh, sinb? It's still early" She said

"It's our first day of class unnie" I said as I get out of our dorm mate's room.

Then I went to the bathroom to take a bath and after that, I wear my complete uniform and tie my hair because it's hot.

When I'm finished with my business, I went out of my room and as I was about to go out of our dorm,

"Hey sinb-ah, you didn't take your breakfast" Eunha unnie said who's munching an egg and bread in the kitchen.

"I'm on my diet" I said before I get out of our dorm.

I am walking at the covered pathway of our school right now and it's still 6:30 AM. The students are not so plenty.

As I arrived at my classroom, there are no students yet so I sat at the very back corner of the room.

This school consist with a lot of buildings. I chose to study here because the school looks like hogwarts from harry potter.

Minutes later, my classmates has arrived until our classroom is filled with students. But, no one dares to sit beside me. Tho, it's better.

"Good morning class!" Our professor greeted as soon as he arrives.

"Good morning professor" My classmates and I said in unison as we stands up.

"Glad to see my students! How are you? This is your first day! I guess you all know what to do?" Our professor said.

"Introduce yourselves, of course!" He added in jolly tone.

"Okay, let's start with.....

Myself!"

"I am Kim heechul. Your adviser for this whole school year! I am teaching in this school for almost 2 years now. You guys are my first advisory class, I hope we will communicate well. If you have concerns, you may approach me" He said