unknown person

"Tch. I know it's dad. I don't care if he'll caught me hanging out with someone" Yerin said confidently after she read the note sent by her brother.

"You don't know the consequences. He might do something in your relationship" sowon said.

"No, he can't do that. He's not the one who takes care of me. I am independent woman. Actually, he should thank me since I was the one who manage some of our family business. Because of me, Our establishments are still working well" yerin proudly said.

"Alright, I understand. However, you must still follow your brother. He lives with your dad so i think he knows what's going on" sowon said with concern.

"Yeah, I know. I think I must be careful during our stay in this resort" yerin sighs.

"Are we going to tell this to the girls?" Sowon asked yerin for permission.

"No, it's better if we're the only ones who knew about this. I don't want them to feel anxious during their class break"

Then minutes after, the other girls come out of the room with their swimming outfits. Yuju and eunha are wearing two piece, umji is wearing one piece, while sinb is wearing rash guard and leggings. She's conservative person so she's wearing that way, but despite of what she's wearing, her hourglass body shape can be noticable.

"What's up? Aren't you going to swim?" Sinb asked as she approached sowon and yerin.

"Wait for me, I'll just change my clothes" yerin said and go black to their dorm.

••••

The four ladies, which are sowon, eunha, sinb, and yuju. While umji and yerin are in the cottage.

Yerin feels uncomfortable since earlier, it because of her brother's letter. She keeps on looking at the surroundings to find someone suspicious but she found nothing. All staffs in their resort are minding their own business at the resort's restaurant.

"Unnie, is there something that bothering you?" Umji asked as she noticed yerin.

"Huh? Ah, don't mind me. It's nothing" yerin said and drink water to feel ease.

"You can tell me anything" umji said.

"Hmmm" yerin sighs. "Actually, I think we're not safe here. My father sent someone to watch over me"

"What? Where? And why?" Umji asked with concern

"I don't know what he's up to. My brother just send me a note that i am being watched. He never did this to me actually. I mean, my father is a bad husband to my mom but he never did something that can invade our privacy. That's why i am confident with dating anyone because he doesn't care about his children's life"

"Why don't you ask your brother right now? Just to clarify what is the meaning of his message. Also, did sunoo said that It's your father who is watching over you?" Umji asked like a detective. Yerin is getting confused as the time goes by. She is thinking carefully if who could be the one who is threatening her.

"I want to call my brother since earlier but you know, there's no signal in this island"

Their serious conversation were cut off when sinb suddenly called them. "Hey! You two! Come here, let's take a picture"

As they went in the swimming pool, yerin saw that the other girls are having fun. As if there's nothing odd this day.

"Yerin-ah! Take a seat beside sinb, I'll take a picture of you two. Then take a picture of me and yewon after" yuju ordered while holding a camera.

"Wait, I'll carry her on my back" sinb said as she stands up.

"Kiss!" Yuju suggested

"No, we can't" yerin denied and laughs awkwardly. She's being careful because someone might caught her and it can ruin their relationship.

"Just take a picture! This mosquito on my back is heavy!"

"Ya! Sinb-ah!"

*Click*(Camera shot)

As they looked at the picture, they laugh altogether because yerin and sinb are bickering. Sinb's face were like a meme because yerin pinched her arm.

Then after that, they take another picture where sinb is being carried like a bride by yerin.

"Done? I'm going back to the cottage" yerin asked. She's kind of avoiding sinb this time for safety purposes. When yuju nod, she immediately went back to cottage.

Yuju looked at yerin as she head back. Then she approached sinb.

"Something is odd to yerin today" yuju said

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I mean..she's not clingy to you and that's new. You know what I heard about her before, when she's stop clinging to someone, her feelings is starting to fade. I'm telling you this because I want to protect you from her, sorry to say this but I still don't trust her" yuju said seriously. She is sinb's unnie after all that's why she's very protective when it comes to sinb. Also, she knows how yerin works.

"Stop being worried about me. I trust her and If you don't, i don't care" sinb said and left yuju.

Sinb went to the cottage so yerin won't be lonely.

"Hey, sunshine" sinb said as she enters the cottage.

"What are you doing here?" Yerin asked.

"Just checking my girl, is there anything wrong with that?"

"Alright" they became silent until yerin speak again "This place is big. Let's wander around and see its beauty" yerin suggested.

••••

Before they roam around the resort, both of them decided to go in the resort's restaurant to get something to drink.

"How much is this?" Sinb asked the staff. She's pointing an expensive one. When the staff revealed the price, she gasps and secretly looked at her wallet.

"Shit, I forgot, I used my money for grandpa's check up" sinb thought.

"Please, give us two bottles of that drink" yerin said as she gave her dollar bills.

"You look great together, Is she your girlfriend?" the staff asked as he gave the drinks.

Yerin looked at sinb before answering the staff, "yes"

When they left at the restaurant, sinb is kind of embarrassed because she thinks that she can't afford what her girl wants and yerin was the one who payed for their drink.

"This drink is a good choice. I love this" yerin said while walking.

"You can have mine if you want" sinb offered her drink to yerin.

"No, That's yours. Try to taste it, it's good. When I was a kid, I really love this drink. My family and I often stay in here before then I always looked for this drink. My father even scolds me because the stock in the restaurant is decreasing" yerin said and chuckles.

"Ah, so you're not new in this place. Maybe the old staffs in here knows you" sinb said

"Maybe.." yerin respond. "Anyways! There's playground over there, let's play!"

As they were playing at the playground, someone is secretly watching them from afar.

*Clicks* (camera shot)

'They look so happy. Why am I even doing this?' unknown person thought.