VIP

When yerin was about to proceed to walk, there is a sudden caller coming from her phone, it's her grandfather.

"Yes, sir?" She asked through phone call. Yerin calls her grandfather as 'sir' because she doesn't consider that man as his relative.

"After your father gets discharged, come to my house with him and your fiancé. We're going to talk about your marriage" her grandfather said.

"Is that the only reason why you called? Because I'll end this call now"

"I—"

-End call-

"That man is so annoying" she said after she didn't let her grandfather to finish his statement.

•••

"where is she??" Sinb asked while panicking

"Actually she's at the main gate earlier. So probably, she's now here inside of the city jail. Look at our surroundings, there are a lot of people walking and wandering, maybe one of them is yerin" seungkwan answered.

"Hell no, I'm going to enter at the office for now. I don't want to meet her at this moment. See you later guys!" She ran away from her friends and rushing to the entrance of jail's establishment.

DUG!

"Aghh!!"

"I apologize miss! Excuse me!" Sinb accidentally hits yerin but they didn't noticed each other. Sinb was trying to hide her face as she run. She didn't even hesitate to stop at the woman she crashed with.

"What a bastard" yerin whispered.

"Oh? What is this?" Yerin asked herself when she stepped on a pin lying on the floor.

'captain'

"Ah, that person is a captain that's why he's arrogant" She called it as 'he' pronoun since she didn't saw her clearly.

Minutes later, she went to a police officer to guide her on her father's cell. Since Mr. Kim has special treatment in this jail, his visitors can go to his cell that is more likely a studio type apartment.

"Honey!" Hyung tae welcomed yerin as she enter the cell.

"You're going to discharge this afternoon. How do you feel with that thought? Did you learn something in here? Looks like you're just living a normal life. You have furnitures. Oh- even a refrigerator. How biased are they?" Yerin started to look around, not minding her nonsense fiancé.

"Are you going to lecture me?" Mr. Kim asked

"No. Who am i to lecture the former director of a university?"

"I've changed. That's all i can say for now"

Their conversation went cut when an officer knocked at the door and said, "Mr. Hyung, the captain had arrived at the office.

"Really?! I should prepare myself now" then he straighten his collar and uniform.

He went outside of the cell right away without a proper leave.

"Why are you following?" He asked yerin who is following him.

"To meet the captain" yerin casually answered.

"Why don't you stay in your dad's cage instead?"

"shut up"