Foods

Sinb's Pov

"Yes unnie?" The girl in front of me said as she looked at this annoying girl beside me.

Why did she call her unnie? I thought we have the same age. As I remember, this girl in front of me have the same age as mine. So probably, this girl beside me is older than me. Should I call her unnie or nah? It's disrespectful if I don't call her, right? No, we're not even friends, why would I call her unnie

"How are you? Long time no see, since when did you arrive here?" She said to umji? Am I right? Her name is umji.

"I arrived here this morning but my things are still in our house. My father will deliver those later at my dorm" Umji answered. They are friends I guess.

"What's your dorm number?" The annoying girl asked

"I didn't check it at the bulletin yet. Maybe later, I will" umji answered

"Okay! Anyways, meet my new friend" the girl beside me said as she place her head on my shoulder. What the hell, she's too confident.

"Hey girl, distance. We're not friends" I said as I lightly push her forehead using my index finger.

"Oh my bad! Umji-ah, meet my admirer" her statement makes me cringe.

"Admirer my ass" I said as I rolled my eyes on her

"Face in front now kim umji, we will have moment here for a while" She said as she smiles.

Well, I can't deny that she's attractive and her smile is beautiful but i don't like clingy people.

"What's your name?" She asked as she placed her head on her desk and looks at me.

I didn't answer because it's a waste of time.

"If you won't answer me, I will call you mine"

"Sinb" I said without further a do because I want to end our conversation right now.

"Sinbaby? or Sinbabe?" She asked with a teasing tone

Aghh when will our next teacher to come?

"Hello students! I am from advisory class of your second subject teacher. I would like to make an announcement that she is in an emergency meeting right now. Therefore, she cannot make it to teach today. That's all thank you everyone" one student said. No way, this annoying girl won't stop bothering me. What if I'll go to comfort room instead? Or canteen since i didn't take my lunch.

"Babe! Wanna hang out for a while?" She asked as she winks at me.

"Mind your own business, jung" I said as I put my airpods on.

"What did you just said?" She asked with confusion.

"I said, Mind. Your. Own. Business. Jung"

"You know my surname?" She asked

"Yeah" i answered

"Really? When? Do you know me?" She's asking dumb questions again and again

"It was written in your ID. Okay? So stop bothering me" I said and put my head on the table to take a nap.

"Oh okay if you say so" she said and stand up from her seat and went outside of the classroom.

"Hey" I said as I tapped the girl in front of me

"Yes?" She asked

"Do you know her?" I asked

"Who? Yerin unnie?" She asked