Group study

Sinb's POV

I am eating dinner with the girls in our dorm right now. We are six inside this dorm since sowon decided to study with us. Tomorrow will be examination day.

After my PE time with yerin earlier, both of us took a bath individually. Then after some minutes, umji came and said that our PE teacher didn't attend. We're so lucky.

"You smell good tonight, ttin" yuju unnie suddenly said as she get a food from me.

"Thanks" i said.

"Of course, she is. She's my girlfriend" yerin who is in the living room blurted out casually.

"Girlfriend?" Yuju unnie stopped munching food and asked.

"Uh.." I am hesitating to tell her.

"Yes. We're in a relationship. It started earlier" yerin said honestly. Gosh, all of them got dazed and looked at me. Are they waiting for my confirmation?

"Uhh...yes"

"O. M. G.!?!! Are you serious?! Congratulations sinb-aaah!!" Eunha unnie ran over towards me and hugs me tight.

Sowon is also congratulating yerin and umji is smiling. However, yuju unnie...her expression seems disappointed. She's one of my conservative friend after all. And she's also the one who stands as my older sister and advices me about life.

"Good to know that" yuju unnie spoke but in a disappointed tone. I don't know her reasons.

As I looked at yerin, she is also glancing at yuju. I think she can also feel that yuju unnie is disappointed.

"Let's start studying now?" I asked to ease the situation.

All of them agreed and take their laptop, books, and other reviewers.

Since we are in 12th grade and half of us are college, we are not sharing same ideas. We're just asking some small details or informations about anything we could possibly ask.

Right now, I am sitting on the sofa while yerin is lying down. Her legs are on my legs so I am just squeezing it while I am reading a book in science. Yerin is studying my notes in my notebook because she doesn't have any written notes. My girlfriend is lazy and everyone knows it.

The three college students are on the floor, using their individual laptops.

Ting!

A sudden notification from my phone caught my attention.

[Text]

Private message from yuju unnie

Yuju: what happened? Is this part of your plans? I thought you're going you left her once she confessed?

Sinb: no. this is serious. I ate my words, i know

Yuju: i don't know what to say, ttin. You're getting impulsive day by day.

Sinb: stop chatting me if you're against. You're just in front of us, someone might caught us chatting about my girlfriend.

Yuju: you're proud, i guess

Sinb: of course

Yuju: i salute jung yerin now, she successfully changed the stone hearted hwang eunbi.

"What are you doing? Who's that?" I didn't have the chance to reply yuju unnie when yerin gets up suddenly and check what i am doing with my phone.

"Nothing. Just searching on internet" I lied and put my phone in my pocket.

"Oh okay. I thought you're chatting with someone" yerin said

Ting!

Another notification gets my attention so i took my phone and check what is it.

[Jackson sent you a photo]

Hell no. Why the fuck he will send a picture out of the blue.

"Open it" yerin said. She's smiling sarcastically. She's scary.

"Hmm? We're still studying. I'll open it tomorrow instead" I said and turn off my phone.

"You can open it right now. We still have some time" she insisted. I didn't think that yerin will be a threaten girlfriend to me.

"No, babe. Let's should focus right now" I said.

"Let me borrow your phone instead" yerin still insisted. I am going in hell. I don't know what's the picture but i have bad feeling.

"Here" I said as I put my phone on her palm.

As she opened the picture,

fuck! I'm screwed!

Jackson just send a topless photo of him with a towel at his bottom.

Ting!

[Text]

Jackson: coach! Let's study together, what do you think? Feel free to come in my dorm.

As I read his message, i know I'm going to hell soon.

"Yerin-ah, what happened with your facial expressions?" Sowon asked. I can't look at my girlfriend right now but I'm sure, she's glaring me.

"Here" yerin said and gave me my phone. "So annoying" she added and stand up from the couch then she take a seat on the floor beside umji.

She's jealous again. How would I comfort her? Our friends are here and I don't like Public display of affection.

Okay...

I have an idea...

I hate doing this but, I think this will work.

"Nega nomu joh-a ottoke ottoke
(I like you so much ottoke ottoke)

Nega nomu yeppeo ottoke ottoke
(You're so pretty, ottoke ottoke)

Narang manna bollae ottoke saeng-gaghe
(Would you like to date me? What do you think?)

Janmal malgo malhae johdagu johdagu
(Don't say anything silly, just tell me you like me"

https://youtu.be/buKqWBDtFPM

......

A complete silence in the dorm after I did an aegyo song.

Then....

"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" they all laugh altogether. Including the person i like, yerin.

"What the hell are you doing, Hwang?" Sowon asked

I lied down on the sofa and cover my face with a book. I'm so embarrassing.

"Ya! Sinb-ah! That was out of the blue" eunha unnie said.

"That was only for that one lady who is frowning over me. If you're not that lady, then pretend you didn't saw and hear me" I said, still covering my face.

Then they giggles again.

Seconds later, i can sense a person going towards me.

I slowly remove the cover on my face to see who's the person.

"BOO!"

"Fuck!" I cursed after i got startled by sowon's close up face. The laugh again including yerin. Aish. Why did I do that at the first place?

"Hon, come here! You're hilarious" yerin called and open wide her arms. She's calling me anything she wants because we don't have couple endearment.

I slowly go to her and met her side hug.