Mess

When sinb and umji finished designing their classroom, both of them decided to head back to their dorm right away. The two ladies are now walking on the pathway of the university. It's 5:30 PM in the afternoon and there are still few students running and chilling on the ground. The sky color is breathtaking because the pink is perfectly blend with orange.

"What a tough day~" umji said suddenly, breaking the silence between them.

"Yes it is" sinb said

"Are we close friends now, sinb-ah?" Umji's question makes sinb flutter.

"Hmm?" Sinb asked

"I mean, I want to be your friend if you don't mind?" Umji asked but they are still walking synchronously.

"Sure, no problem" sinb answered right away. Sinb is comfortable to umji even she is her love rival.

"Can I ask you something?" Umji asked hesitantly.

"Go on" sinb said

"Have you ever fall in love?"

"Hmm...i think, no. Not yet" Sinb answered casually. One of sinb's talent is hiding her feelings.

"Really? But do you like someone? Like you know, crush?" Umji asked

"Wait, do you like me?" Sinb's question makes umji dazed

"Of course not! I am just asking because I'm curious about you since we are living in one roof. But if you don't like that kind of topic, I'll shut up now" umji said and pout

"Yeah, let's walk in silence my friend" sinb said as she taps umji's back and smile at her.

"Oh, you're not that intimidating when you smile" umji said

"I only smile to the people who are worth smiling for" sinb said

"So I am worthy?"

"I think it's getting dark. Let's walk faster now" sinb said as she ignored umji's random question. After the two became close, they arrived at their building chatting and exchanging laughs together.

"I think yerin is still not at dorm" sinb said when they are walking on the stairs.

"How can you say so?" Umji asked

"Earlier, when our science teacher is teaching, Yerin is using her phone and chatting with her friends, i guess. I was bored so I secretly glancing at her phone screen. Their topic is about swimming, she told her friend that she is ready for a comeback as university swimmer" sinb said as they arrived at their floor.  

"Interesting. I know, she misses water so much" umji said

Then sinb typed their dorm's passcode.

*CLICK!*

"Smile, Miss Snowman!" Yerin said while holding a camera with flash.

"What the—" Sinb utter when a pile of flour from above the door and fallen towards her. She is now covered with flour.

"YAAAAH!! JUNG YERIN!" Sinb screams in madness. She drops her bag and then she chase yerin.

"Here we go again" umji said and sigh while watching the two, running inside their dorm. Then she went to her room right away.

"WHY ARE YOU CHASING ME?! IT'S YOUR FAULT!" Yerin shouts but still running away from sinb

"WHAT DID I DO TO YOU?!" Sinb asked, still chasing yerin.

They are just running around the sofa in their dorm's living room. Their floor and sofa is already messy because it covered with flour.

"YOU PUT A PAINT ON MY TOWEL! YOU STALKER!" yerin answered