Dancing Car

Yerin's POV

I can't believe this, I got banned in our university! When I tried to enter the campus at dawn, The school guards said that I am not allowed to enter! I insisted them and showed them my School ID but they just shoved me away. They said that it was an order from the director, which is my dad. He's so complicated, I thought he wants me to see inside the school but now? He banned me. When I tried to jump over the fence of the campus, my phone accidentally fell from my pocket. It was broken. Now, I can't contact sinb or my brother. I didn't successfully made my plan to go inside the campus using the fence.

Now, I am lying on the floor in my condo unit. It's 5 pm. I'm not alone since scarlet is here, the cat given by sinb.

She's staring at me very weird. Honestly, this cat resembles of sinb's face. Sinb is like a cat. A sassy cat.

I wonder if sinb misses me.

"Hey, scarlet, do you think sinb missed her seatmate?" I asked the cat.

"Meow" she answered. I will take that as 'yes'

"Uh do you think sinb loves yerin?"

The cat didn't answer! Tch, so sinb doesn't likes me?!

Anyways, I am so thankful to sinb. Yesterday, i didn't expected that she'll be there for me. She chose to stay by my side until I'll get better. She understands me in different ways. We went to their house and she let me stay there for an hour until my anxiety is gone.

I am older than her but why do I feel like she's treating me like a baby?

I am afraid that she might leave me when things get more tough.

"Scarlet, do you think sinb will leave me?" I asked the cat

"Meow" She answered. What was that? Is that a yes? Or a No?

"Can you bark?" I asked.

"Meow"

"Bark if sinb loves me"

"Arf!"

What the hell is that? Am I hallucinating already? Did I just heard someone barked?

"You're going crazy just because I'm not with you?" As I heard it, I take a look at my door and I saw sinb.

I smile widely and ran over towards her. Then I hug her tightly.

"Why are you here? How did you know my place? Did you ditch the class?" I asked

"It doesn't matter" she answered. "Pack up now, we're going somewhere" sinb said. I am confused. "Let's go camping, 3 days" she added

"What? Why so sudden? And it's almost evening now. Are we going to travel at this time?" I said to sinb who's just caressing my cat's tummy.

"I just want you to rest for awhile...and.. yes, we're going to go this evening. Don't worry, I will be the one who will drive so everything is between you and me" sinb answered and smiled at me. "Pack your clothes now, I'll just wait here" Sinb said. "Let's bring scarlet in our house first then let's go after" she added.

•••

We are now in the middle of the road, sinb is driving her father's pickup car. She's so cool when she drives, she's very focused on the road. Driving this big car is hard but she managed it smoothly.

 Driving this big car is hard but she managed it smoothly

The car is spacious and clean, it looks new. I think her father takes care of it carefully. The windows has black tint so people can't see what's happening inside the car.

"So, where are we going?" I asked her

"It's a surprise babe, I can't tell" she answered.

I remained quiet after that and just watching the scenery through the window pane until a rain drops occur.

"Oh-? The post lights aren't working?" Sinb reacted suddenly.

"Can you still manage to drive?" I asked with concern

"I can manage to drive in darkness. However, I am not so familiar with this road since I only went here just once. Also, the rain is pouring so hard so the road will be slippery. I think we should pull over the car at the side of the road. We'll wait until the rain will stops" Sinb said and then she parked the car.

It's been a while since I have this moment under the rain.

"Why aren't you answering earlier?" Sinb asked while her both arms are behind her head. She's using it as her pillow. She's so cool.

Our moment right now seems so romantic. In the middle of nowhere while the rain is pouring and a soft music is playing.

"My phone got broken. I accidentally fell it on the ground" I answered.

"You look beautiful" What a random statement coming from her mouth.

"Why so sudden?" I asked

"Aren't you cold babe? You're wearing shorts" She said as she slowly caress my legs. Agh, she's giving me too much of butterflies in my tummy.

"It's cold" I answered.

"Wanna experience something hot this night?" She asked, still touching and caressing my legs.

I didn't respond instead, I chuckles and move at the back of the car so the place is wide. Then she followed.

[18+]

Sinb pulled my waist closer to her body and she slowly slides her hand behind my neck. I am now sitting on her lap. She kissed my chin to my jaw and sniff my neck.

"You smell like a baby" she said with a husky voice.

"Your baby?" I asked. Then she switched our position, I am now under her body. Her face is too close with mine, I looked at her lips, I love it. Without further a do, I am leading the kisses. I kissed sinb aggressively while my hands is pushing her back to my body while the other one is caressing and gripping her fluffy ass. My tongue is asking for an entrance in her mouth, she is giving me pleasure as what I wanted. Our tongue is fighting over dominance, exchanging with salivas but who cares? I'm hers and she's mine.

Then I slowly put my hands inside her shirt, I unhooked her bra and started to feel her two soft mountains. Sinb moans between our kisses as I squeeze her one breast roughly.

Sinb's hands is slowly crawling down to my waist until my bottom. She unzip my short then I lightly moaned when she entered her hands in my lingerie.

"What is this?" She asked as she keep rubbing my clit. It's the most sensitive part of women.

"Ug-ugh~ st-stop" I can't even speak properly because of the pleasure she's giving me.

"Sunshine~ I can't hear you because of the rain" Sinb said as she keeps on rubbing it, obviously, she heard me but she wants to tease my body.

"Argh— FUCK!" I arched my back when she didn't warned me to slide her two fingers in. I keep on moaning as she twirls and curls her fingers inside of me. Then she found the g-spot.

"I like the view" Sinb said as she smirked while watching me with over flowing of sweats. I keep on chasing my breath as she gives me pleasure.

Later on, she removes my bottom clothing. Then my girlfriend open wide my legs and she looked at my womanhood for a second before she slammed her hungry and wet mouth in me. I can't help but to scream.

"E-eunbi~" I moaned her name but she's just continues what she's doing. I am losing my breath when she started sucking it roughly. Minutes after, i let out my orgasms. I didn't warned her so white juices went on her face.

She was stunned so I went to her face, touched her chin and kissed her lips.

"Your performance was awesome eunbi" I whispered to her ear and bites it.

"Ouch! That hurts" she reacted.

"Eunbi, I want you to experience the way I feel as you give me butterflies" I said. Her eyes went nervous but lovely at the same time.

I slowly undress her trousers and I do the same as what she did to me earlier.

"U-unnie~" Oooh~ she called me unnie. It energized me so much.

"Say goodbye to your virginity, babe" I whispered.