Demanding

"Sinb-ah, can you get me the remote control over there?" Yerin said as she pointed the remote control of the tv. She is sitting in the sofa like a boss while the remote control is just beside her and sinb is in the kitchen.

"Here" sinb said with frowning expression as she picked up the remote control and gave it to yerin.

"Thank you, babe. Why are you frowning? I want to see your cute smile" yerin said as she received the remote. Then sinb smiles forcefully. She cannot do anything because she accepted Yerin's one condition.

When sinb was about to leave yerin, "where are you going? Sit beside me" yerin said with a smile. "I'm already sleepy" sinb answered.

"You're lying. You're just making excuses to escape from me" yerin said. Sinb got annoyed so she take a seat beside yerin.

In just minutes, yerin heard sinb snoring.

'oh? She's really that sleepy?' yerin thought. Sinb's head were placed on Yerin's shoulder so she cannot move as she could.

"Unnie, I am confused. Why does she obey everything you say since earlier?" Umji confronted yerin.

"She asked me a favor so i made a condition where she'll follow everything i want her to do" yerin said casually

"Sinb didn't refused?" Umji asked with a shocked face.

"Obviously. It is because, her favor is related to her grandpa's wish" yerin said

"Aw, sinb is vulnerable unnie. I thought she doesn't care about everyone but as I observe day by day, she's actually soft" umji said.

"I knew that from the very beginning. That's why i like her"

"What?! You like her?!"

"I mean– she's one of the people i like" yerin changed her statement.

"Ahh, i see. Anyway, it's almost midnight unnie. Aren't you going to sleep? And...sinb, how will you carry her?" Umji asked

"Nah. Just let her sleep here" yerin said. After that, she immediately stands up causing for sinb's head were fallen on the sofa. She's still sleeping.

•••

When the morning comes, sinb is still sleeping at the sofa.

"Love, wake up! You're going to cook for me" Yerin's morning voice makes sinb awake.

"Huh? Did i fell asleep here?" Sinb asked as she opened her eyes.

"Yeah, you're so stupid. Get up now, you're going to cook our breakfast" yerin said as she stand in front of sinb who is still lying on the sofa.

"Ughh, give me some time to regain my energy" sinb said

"The time is running, love" yerin said

"You change your terms of  endearment, huh?" Sinb said as she heard that yerin called her love

"You're loving it, don't you?" Yerin asked as she smiles teasingly. "No, it's just new to my ear" sinb answered

"Okay, get up now" yerin said. "Help me to get up~" sinb said as she stretches her arms to reach yerin. Yerin got confused by Sinb's action because instead of getting mad and yell at her, sinb didn't. She acts like a kid who craves for cuddles.

"Agh you're so heavy~" yerin said as she pulled sinb.

"Thanks! I'm going to cook now, madam" sinb said and smiles after she stretches her body.

"I'm going to take a bath now. Can you iron my school uniform after you cook our breakfast? It's on my bed. Also, please shine my shoes. Thanks!" Yerin said and dashes to restroom.

"Okay! Noted!" Sinb said and smiles brightly.

Sinb's POV

I maybe chill outside but....

NO! I WANT TO RUIN THAT LADY'S FACE! SHE'S SO DEMANDING! I'll try to find another lady who can act as my girlfriend on upcoming reunion. She will just ruin my night in that event.

As I placed the egg on the table, umji approaches me and asked, "are you alright?". Ah! Umji! I think she can act as my girlfriend but i think it's not appropriate, knowing that she's still working on getting yuju unnie's trust back.

"I'm fine. How about you? How was your weekend?" I asked

"It's good, i went to the café with yerin unnie in Saturday and yuju unnie asked me to go grocery with her during sunday" she answered. Ahh that's why yuju unnie is not responding to my messages that day.

"Glad to know that. I can feel it, you and unnie will get back together soon" i said.

"Sinb-ah! I can hear you talking to umji! Aren't you supposed to iron my uniform?" Yerin screams, she's inside the CR. She's so noisy. There are times that i want to accept her as my friend but most of the times, I HOPE SHE DIDN'T EXIST!

"Yes, I'm doing it now" i said. "Umji-ah, you can eat first. I'll just iron her uniform. Don't eat the egg that is in the white plate. Okay? It's for yerin" I whispered to umji.

As I went to her room, I saw her school uniform right away as well as her shoes. An iron was also on her bed. Seems like she planned it. Her room is too girly. Pink is dominating. I shouldn't touch anything here. I'll just focus on ironing her freaking clothes.

Argh! Her blouse is so wrinkled! I can't easily iron it so I put more force as i glides it.

*Ting!*

I was startled as i heard a notification coming from yerin's phone that is on her side desk. I checked it for awhile because it might be emergency. As I looked at it,

I firstly noticed her lockscreen. It was me with a flour on my face. HAHA i looked so startled in the image. Her phone has password but the notification can be shown.

From: Baby boy

I got a cough. Do you have medicine there?

Baby boy? Is this the one she's calling the other day? She has boyfriend? Well, Not impossible if she have one or more. She's playgirl, after all. I thought I am the only one who she is playing with? It's almost a month of class but i haven't seen her dating other students. Maybe she's dating in weekends? Aish why am i curious such things?!

Later on, i smell something awful. It smells like burnt something. I guess umji cooked something? As I checked outside, umji is washing the plate she used and i can't smell anything from the outside but when i enter to yerin's room again,

"OH SHIT" I said and dashes to her smoking blouse! I turned off the iron right away and checked the blouse. What the hell, it caused a hole and burnt. What to do?! I forgot about this! I'm screwed! Wait...

I run towards my room and get my extra blouse. I don't care if umji gets confused.

Glad that i ironed my blouse in advance! Yerin is almost done taking a bath. I should hide her burned blouse or else! She might not agree to go in our reunion.