Mischievous walking red flag

Today is the examination test among students so the sitting arrangement were being spread out.

Sinb, umji, and yerin came to classroom late because they spent their whole night, studying and also chit chatting with their partners.

"5 minutes left" Mr. Kim heechul, their professor announced.

"Psst, hwang eunbi!" Yerin whispered. She's using the test paper to cover her face from their professor's sight.

"Here" Sinb said and passed her paper behind umji's back.

Yerin copied sinb's answers immediately so their teacher won't caught them. But suddenly,

"Pass all your papers in 5 seconds. Finished or unfinished. If your paper is late, i won't accept it" their professor said.

Sinb were not done yet but she let yerin copy since she's one of her priorities. The three of them are very nervous right now and answering their papers very fast.

"Time's up" Mr. Kim said "you can leave the class now" he added.

The students who are finished passing their tests papers left the classroom already. While these three students left, still answering the paper.

Mr. Kim is just arranging his student's test papers by code numbers. Their tests paper contained of code numbers instead of names, it's for student's privacy once the test results were being posted in school bulletin boards.

After minutes, sinb, umji, and yerin stand up from their seats and went to their professor.

"Here, Mr. Kim" yerin said in front of the teacher who is organizing test papers.

"Miss Jung, Miss Hwang, and Miss Kim. You passed it late, therefore, I won't accept it" Mr. Kim said and smiles at them sarcastically.

"But—"

"No more 'but's', Miss Kim" Mr. Kim said

"We are late because we study all night" sinb said

"You may leave the classroom now, with your late papers" Mr. Kim didn't change his mind.

"Okay. But before that, Can I ask you something?" Yerin said. Then she took the tests papers of sinb and umji.

"What is it, kid?" Mr. Kim asked

"Do you memorize our code numbers?"

"No, Why?—YAH!?!"

"RUN!!!" Yerin screams after she messed up the organized papers from Mr. Kim's desk. She shuffled their test papers along with the organized papers.

"JUNG YERIN!! COME BACK!" Mr. Kim screams but he's late, his mischievous students left the classroom with laughter.

Minutes later~

"Hey! Unnie! You're so smart" umji exclaimed as they stopped running through the pathway far from their classroom.

"Did you finished answering your paper?" Sinb asked yerin.

"Yes, babe. It's all clear" she answered.

"Good to hear that" sinb said. "Let's go back to the dorm now so we can pack our things" sinb added. Since today is whole day for examination, tomorrow is the start of their 1 week class break. They can leave the school if they want to.

When they're about to go back, someone suddenly called yerin.

"Yerin-aaaaah!!! Honeeyyyy!!!! Ya! Why didn't you practice swimming these days?" She said as she ran over yerin and hug her with excitement.