Love Whisper

"sinb-ah" yerin whispered to sinb while they are in class.

"What?" Sinb asked while writing notes in her notebook.

"Your egg is too salty. I've been choked earlier" yerin said. "Umji-ah, how was sinb's egg? Is it salty? I think sinb was planning to poison me" yerin whispered to umji who is just sitting infront of them.

"It's well cooked, unnie" umji answered.

'i intentionally did that tho' sinb thought as she smirks

"Sinb-ah" yerin whispered to sinb for the second time.

"What?" Sinb asked, half annoyed.

"I think I'm getting fat. My blouse is getting tight" yerin said

"In my observation, yeah, you're a pig" sinb said. She's acting innocent as if she didn't did something in the morning. The blouse that is yerin wearing right now is actually sinb's blouse that's why it's not her size.

"What? You're supposed to say 'no you're not. You're pretty'. Now, I'm hesitating to go with you this weekend" Yerin said. block mailing sinb.

"Nye nye nye~ you talk too much. Such a pain in my ears" sinb mocks yerin.

"You're not afraid to lose me? Huh?" Yerin asked

"Why would i be afraid? You're not so special in my life" sinb said without any expression. "Ouch, you're so heartless. If you will fall in love to me someday, I'll literally reject you and ignore you forever to make you suffer" yerin said and pouting.

"Look at your paper, Jung. You haven't written anything and you still have the guts to talk?" Sinb asked

"I'll just take a picture of your notes" yerin said and widen her smile, as if she's not frowning earlier.

"It's almost a month, yet, your notebook hasn't been touched any ink" sinb said

"Why ink, when i have camera?" Yerin said proudly.

"Unbelievable. I am also hesitating now if I'll bring you to our family reunion. You're crazy and pathetic" sinb said in disbelief.

"You know what, this is my first time that someone will going to introduce me to their family. I'm excited! I hope i will make a good impression to your family" yerin said as she imagined the future event.

"Hey, so over acting. Don't act like you're my real girlfriend" sinb said

"Why? You don't even have a girlfriend. Reminder, your crush sister zoned you" yerin said and chuckles. Sinb take a glance at yerin and glares at her. "Shut up" she said. Yerin didn't say anything as she obey sinb to shut her mouth.

But sometimes, she can't really resist being so talkative.

"Sinb-ah" she whispered again

"What now?" Sinb asked

"I have a question because you're so smart" yerin said. "What if your arm gets broken and it separated apart from your body. Can you still feel any pain?" Yerin asked silly question.

"Of course" sinb answered obviously. "Where? Your arm is not attached to your body already and it was only the part that got broken" yerin said

"Oh" sinb said as she realized it. "Oh my gosh, you're smart" sinb added.

"I know, right? You can't feel any pain. I guess. Because the one that causes pain is away from you" Yerin said confidently. Sinb seems she has been affected to yerin's silly mind already.

"Okay students! It's already time. Please study your notes because it will come out in your exam next week. Miss Hwang and Miss Jung, you will be the one who will clean the whole classroom after dismissal in the afternoon since you kept on talking to each other. Good bye class" Mr. Kim said.