it's a command

Yerin's POV

It's early in the morning so I prepare myself for school. I often woke up early because I have to do something every morning.

Believe it or not, I am willing to help someone who are worthy.

Anyways, today is the day I'll confess what I feel to the girl I adore. I don't know why and when it started. It's just...I like her.

Sinb is one of a kind.

An hour later, I am done with my morning routine. Sowon unnie is still sleeping and also yuju. I think they don't have classes today to prepare for the examination test on next next day. When I opened yuju's room, I saw umji, clinging on her body while sleeping. It's so nice to see them like this. Umji is still sleeping since there are still a plenty of time before the classes.

As I get out of the dorm of sowon unnie, aaa it's so cold. I forgot to bring my jacket.

*Creaks* [Door opens]

"Hey, let's go together at the classroom" Oh gosh, it's sinb. She doesn't usually woke up at this time but why she's here? She even carried one of my jackets. "Here, you usually wear this in the morning so i thought to bring it for you" she said and gives me my jacket.

"Thank you" I said as I accept it

We are now walking down on the stairs of our dorm building. She's behind of me. How should i walk? Should i walk like a model? How to impress her?

Ah i should walk like a miss universe!

Yes, right, left, right, left, with a hand on my waist. Yeah, this is right—AAaaaa!!

"HAHAHAHA Yerin Jung, what exactly you are doing right now?" Sinb laughs at me after I tripped over the stairs. What the heck, she should help me right away.

"Come on, let me help you" She said and walking forward towards me.

Oh my goodness!! She's getting closer to me while her hand is reaching me! I won! I won!

"Alright, get up now" WHAT?! Did she just get my bag instead of helping me to get up?! 

"Yah! Sinb-ah! You should help me to get up!" I shouted because she continued to walk and leave me behind. No choice...Jung Yerin will help Jung Yerin to get up!

Now, Jung Yerin! Tell me that you like that woman?! Aish why do i even like her?

"Come on now Hwang Yerin!"

WHATSIWKEVHDIBE?!!! WHAT DID SHE SAY? HWANG YERIN?!! HWANG?!! YERIN?!! Her surname next to my name?! She knows how to get me...i hate her.

"Coming!" I said and get up all by myself.

[End of Yerin's POV]

While they are walking through the pathway at early in the morning, the sky is still dark and the wind is sending shivers on their body.

"Why do you usually leave the dorm at 4:30 AM, yet you're always late in our 8 AM class?" Sinb asked yerin but the latter didn't have the chance to answer her because someone called her name.

"Yerin darling. You're here now? And you're with someone?"

"Good morning Ahjumma! Ah, yes. This is one of my close friends in class. Her name is Eunbi" Yerin brightly said as she approached the lady. It was her janitress friend.

"Oh, dear, nice to meet you! This is the first time, yerin brought a friend at this time" the janitress said to sinb.

"Haha, nice to meet you too ma'am" sinb said and laugh awkwardly. She's just going with the flow.

"So dear, we have a lot of trash today. I am glad that you bring a friend today because the other janitress who suppose to be my partner today is out of town because of emergency reasons" the janitress said to yerin.

Sinb is confused what are they up to but she's still observing what is happening.

"The broom is over there miss eunbi" the janitress said to sinb.

'oh? We're going to clean this garden, i guess? The student's trash are packed in a multiple sacks over the trash cans. Are we going to wait the garbage truck and put it in there? Wow, I can't believe that yerin is doing this kind of activity. Is this also the reason why she's often late in class?' sinb thought as she get a broomstick

This time, the three of them are quiet while sweeping the ground. The fallen dead leaves and abandoned wrappers, they all sweep it.

"You look good together" the janitress suddenly burst out what's in her mind.

"You look familiar to me, you're one of the people who performed at welcoming. Right?" The lady asked sinb

"Ah, yes ma'am. I am one of them" sinb answered politely

"Uhm..can i take a photo of you together?" The janitress asked and laugh

"Sure! Ahjumma!" Yerin answered casually and went behind the janitress. Yerin thought that the janitress wants a groufie but it's not what she thinks.

"I mean, I will take a picture of you dear with eunbi. For remembrance only" ahjumma said and take out of her old iphone 5 with a crack on the screen.

"Oh" yerin answered when she realized what does the janitress wanted.

'I am completely barefaced right now while sinb has light make up. How it will turned out? Maybe, I will look like a slave in the picture?' yerin thought hesitantly.

"Okay, 1...2" the janitress started to count but yerin is still hesitant with the outcome. She is smiling right now but it's too awkward.

"Hey beautiful, smile"

*Click* (Camera shot)

What sinb said makes yerin smile genuinely.

"you have the prettiest smile" sinb said to yerin

"Wow! Look at this great photo! There are fallen leaves as I captured it and eunbi looked at my darling, yerin, lovingly. I can sense something between the two of you~" the janitress teases the two but yerin and sinb seems like they didn't heard a thing.

They are staring eye to eye while the wind is blowing them as well as the trees in the garden, causing for the leaves to fall.

The moment become slow, the spaces between them are getting closer.

Until yerin slides her hand on sinb's jaw....

*Chup*

Yerin initiated a kiss, lips to lips while sinb, she followed the latter's movements. This is not their first kisses but this moment, shows their first real romantic feelings towards someone.

"OMO, OMO, OMO!! I MUST CAPTURE THIS" The janitress gets excited because of what she have witnessed.

'Why do they have to do this in public?! Miss jung might caught by her beast father' The janitress thought but still,

*Click* (Camera shot)

"I" Sinb said as they finished the sharing of lips.

"Like" yerin continues

"You" they said together.

"Be my girlfriend" Yerin said. "It's a command, not a question. Therefore, you don't have to answer it. You're already mine" she added.