blue

After their morning and afternoon class,

Sinb is still in their classroom with some of her classmates including umji. They have been assigned to design and their classroom.

"Let's wipe the window glass first" umji said and all of her classmates agreed

When sinb is wiping a specific space in their classroom, one of their classmates approached her,

"Hi!! Maybe we can be friends! I am Seungkwan!"

"Hi" sinb said and continue what's her doing.

"Oooh seems like you're not that friendly? Or just shy? Anyways. I am a good person and you know what, I am secretly shipping you to our classmate. Your seatmate, yerin. You know her name right?" Seungkwan said as he giggles.

"Nice to meet you. Let's continue our work" Sinb said and went to other place. She left Seungkwan.

"I'll paint the wall at the back" sinb declared to her classmates.

"I can help you there!" Seungkwan said

"Okay, uh can you get the blue paint over there?" Sinb asked as she pointed the blue paint that is on the top of black board.

"Here!" Seungkwan said brightly

"What will you paint?" Seungkwan asked sinb after she took the paint.

"Blue penis—just kidding! Sky with clouds. What do you think?" Sinb said but Seungkwan was too stunned to speak. He got startled by sinb's first word.

"Ohh that's beautiful" Seungkwan said after he regained himself.

Sinb and Seungkwan are now collaborating to paint the wall at the back of their classroom. When it's almost done, sinb asked Seungkwan to finish it because she excused herself to pee.

It takes many minutes before she came back at their classroom.

Meanwhile.....

Yerin went to swimming pool area of their school. During her middle school, she's one of the best swimmers in the campus. And now, she's back. She entered the swimming club again. 

"Yerin-ah, We'll get going now. Are you sure you want to stay here?" Her friend from middle school said.

"Yeah, It's been a long time since I practiced swimming so I'll stay here for a while. Enjoy your dinner sooyoung-ah and hayoung-ah" Yerin said

Hayoung and sooyoung are yerin's classmates from 7th grade to 11th grade but now, they are in second year college since yerin stopped studying for years.

Yerin's POV

Hah! Swimming is tiring but fun at the same time! I've been swimming here since earlier.

I made 10 laps with hayoung and joy. I miss this vibes. I am wearing a white rash guard and a swimming tights. I don't want to wear shorts because some male swimmers are pervert. How lucky, they'll have free viewing at my lovely legs.

I'll do another two laps and after that, I will go somewhere peace. Library, maybe?

As I am swimming, I suddenly remember my mother. She used to teach me to swim, I wonder where is she now? I missed her so much.

Anyways, the incident last night was an accident. I didn't mean to trap sinb like that. It was an unintentional, really. When sinb went out of her room to eat dinner, that was also the time I went out of my room and our room is just in front of each other so when I exactly open my door, I saw a mouse on the floor so I get a mouse trap from my room and put it there. I didn't expect that situation is going to happen. Though, I know she won't believe me because she thinks that I always do pranks to her—which is true.

Why do I keep on thinking about her?

Hmm...maybe because she looks like my mom? Or she's different to the other girls I dated before? I dated many girls already but they are all  hoes and easy to get, there's no challenge. Excluding yuna, Choi Yuna, yewon's ex girlfriend. That situation was so epic, I didn't know that yuna was yewon's ex girlfriend, how pathetic am I as yewon's friend. From the day I realized that she's the ex girlfriend of my friend, I stopped flirting with anyone. I just didn't break our friendship but also yewon's heart. Now, I'm trying to fix what I broke. I know that it's not that easy to forgive but I hope she will forgive me and bring our friendship back without feeling any awkward to each other.

All the people I dated before are saying that my attitude sucks and I flirt a lot that's why they don't want to get into a serious relationship with me. Tsk, as If I wanted to be in a serious relationship with them? What a joke! And when I feel like they are going to reject me, I simply say 'okay, you're not even worth it to play'. I never chase but I replace~

However, In sinb's case, I think I'll stop my silly pranks. Honestly, she is really interesting person— but I'm not saying that I like her nor I love her. I haven't seen and felt real love as I grew up. My parents aren't even together.

As I overthink, I realized that I did more than two laps. I better get my towel and change now.

When I go up from the pool, I see that I am the one who was left in this area.

I am now in the changing room after I washed my body in the shower room to remove the chlorine from swimming pool. I also wiped my wet face using my blue towel. Then I changed my clothes to hoodie because this is the most comfortable clothing during at night.

One thing I like in this school is we are free to do the things we want to do after class hours. However, we are not allowed to go out of the school during week days. We have to wait until weekends to go out, but we also have a choice to stay in the school.

After I set myself, I went to our classroom to check the students who left in there. I am just outside, watching them from our window pane. I noticed that sinb, umji, and this one boy are the ones who left. They are painting the wall at the back with blue sky and clouds. Perhaps, they already want to go to heaven? They are almost done so probably they will go back at the dorm. Should I go to our dorm now? I think that is the best idea! I will prepare dinner for the three of us.

While I am walking in the corridor, I heard someone called my name.

"Miss jung!"

Then I saw my friend,

"Ahjumma! How are you toda---"

"OH MY GOODNESS! Darling what happened to your face?" She asked in surprised

"Why?" I asked

"You looked like a genie or an avatar! your face has blue thing on it" she said as she giggles. "Come here, I'll wipe it for you. Don't worry, this is clean face towel" she added as she takes out a face towel from her apron.

This woman in front of me is my friend since middle school. She is a school janitor, 56 years old. When I am bored or when i cut class before, I am going to janitor's room so i can talk to her about my new girls and guys.

"Where did you get this blue paint, darling?" She asked after she wiped out the paint on my face. Blue paint? Ah that's why it looks like something is disturbing on my sight since earlier. 
Aish, why they still didn't put a mirror inside the swimming pool area!

"I don't know, I just—right! I remember something. I mean, not something, Someone!"