Persuade

"so, eunha unnie, what do you think? Yerin has feelings for Jackson, right?" Sinb asked eunha. They are in eunha's room. After Sinb and finished her task in writing a song, she went to eunha right away to ask about her opinion.

"Sinb-ah, I don't know if you are dumb or blind. Maybe, you are both?" Eunha said, she's on her bed, busy with some homeworks.

"What do you mean by that?" Sinb asked innocently.

"Obviously, yerin likes you. Not Jackson. She even cuddle with you and leave you a love mark, remember? Try to ask her a one night stand, for sure, she'll immediately agreed to it" Eunha said casually.

"Unnie, she doesn't like me. She is just playing with me and treating me like a toy"

"I want to hit you with something right now so your mind will get widened. Look, have you remember, She took care of you when you're sick. Is that part of her play? Obviously, No. She's already serious ttin. Just look at sowon, she changed because she found someone better and that's me! Anyways, give yerin a chance. She might be your first girlfriend, first kiss, and first seggs? What do you think?"

"I'm still confused with what I feel towards her. I think I like her but there's this part of me of being hesitant. What should I do?" Sinb asked seriously.

"Hmm...i have suggestion! Continue on sticking with jackson or anyone and observe her reaction. If she will confront you, that's it! It's confirmed that she likes you, no need to be hesitant. The only thing I am sure with, is yerin doesn't like jackson" eunha said as she influence sinb. "Anyways, how was your collaboration?" She added.

"Well, we wrote in separate papers so I haven't seen her song yet. Both of us are already finished writing a song but tomorrow, someone will arrange it for us then after that, proceed to the recording" sinb answered. "You know what, jackson is in the dance room earlier, he's practicing a dance with other club members. While we are writing in the corner, yerin keeps on glancing at jackson. I think her song is inspired by him instead of me" sinb added.

"For heaven's sake eunbi, you're the one who's using jackson yet here you are, getting jealous because of him" eunha said

"I'm not jealous. I'm just telling what I noticed"

"Stop denying sinb-ah. If I were you, I'll try to take her on a date immediately before it's too late" eunha said.

"What do you mean?" Sinb asked

"A lot of people knows her because of charm and she's attractive. We'll never know that maybe one day, someone will took her heart or maybe, she will be in love with someone else" eunha explained.

"I think I need more time to think" Sinb said and about to leave eunha's room.

"Goodluck sinb-ah! But i am telling you, this is the right time" Eunha said before sinb left.

"Hey, what was that?" Sowon asked eunha as she enter its room.

"It's about her and yerin" eunha answered.

"Why? What did sinb said? You know what, yerin cried in front of me yesterday. I never saw her cried like that over a girl" sowon said as she take a seat on Eunha's bed.

"They have mutual feelings but both are dumb" eunha answered to her girlfriend, sowon.

"I know. What about, Let's set them up? Like you know, tell sinb that she must confess to yerin and I will do the same to yerin. Let's persuade them after you finish your homework, or i can help you with that" sowon said

"It's okay, I'm almost done. And, your plan seems good! I think it will work. So... tonight, I will sleep over to sinb's room and you babe, tell yerin to sleep over in your room" eunha suggested.

"Alright! Sounds like a plan" sowon exclaimed.

[An hour later] [At sowon's room]

"So... what's your plan, yerin-ah? Are you going to let go of sinb? It's gonna be your lost if that so. Can you think of it? She's one of the aces in this school, she's smart, talented, and can compete everyone" sowon said to yerin who is lying on her bed like a boss.

"Unnie, I know all of that. I am aware that she's popular for being perfect that's why I am hesitant. What would people think over sinb if ever she'll be mine? I am popular for being an asshole in this school. Also, they might think that I am just playing with sinb's feelings like what i did to others. Lastly, worst, being caught of the director in this school" yerin explained her side why she's hesitant to confess with sinb.

"You mean, your father? Don't mind him, he will never know about you having a relationship with a female. Imagine, you date a lot of students in this school but your father didn't caught it. All students are afraid of you as well as the director so no one dares to tell the director about it. Also, you're not popular for being an asshole. You're known as one of the most charming and attractive in this school" sowon said. "However, it's up to you if you try to date sinb. If no, be prepared to see sinb clinging and kissing jackson" sowon added.

"What did you just say? Don't fucking mention his name! It's so disgusting. I don't like him. Earlier, when we're at the dance room, jackson is dancing but more like seducing sinb! He keeps on doing body waves. He thinks he's cool but actually, he looks like a worm! I know he's kind but still, he's my love rival" yerin furiously said.

"Alright, alright. So... what's your plan? Are you going to tell what you feel?" Sowon asked

"I think so" yerin answered with hesitance.

[At Sinb's room]

"What are you doing here, unnie?" Sinb asked eunha who just barged into her room.

"I am going to sleep with you. I should take care of you because you're getting dumb. Where did your intelligence go?" Eunha asked real talk.

"I don't know what are you talking about. If you want to sleep with me, stay silent" sinb said

"You should confess to her tomorrow because I heard that someone will going to take her on date next week" eunha lied but with confidence.

"She's going to date with who?" Sinb asked immediately.

"I don't know. Maybe one of the girls who adores her so much. A girl who have the courage to confess to her. A girl who is not dumb and hesitant with her feelings. A girl who is not preventing herself to be in love" eunha's statement is more like hitting sinb.

"Alright!

I like her!

And I will going to ask her out tomorrow. You don't need to drag me down"

sinb's statement makes eunha smirk in secret, thinking that she succeed in persuading sinb.