Kim

Sinb's POV

Today is weekend. Finally, I can rest for a while. Yesterday, umji asked me about yuju unnie but I didn't reveal anything. I can't tell her that yuju once mentioned that she likes yerin because it may cause another problem. Also, yuju unnie doesn't really like yerin, she just felt like she does because the only one who was in her despair was yerin.

I am cleaning our house today along with my twin siblings because our grand father will arrive. He will stay here in our house for a month because no one will take care of him in our province. My grand mother passed away already many years ago and my aunt is going to other place to seek for a job. As a result, he will stay here for the mean time.

"I am going to buy something in the convenience, who wants to go with me?" I asked my siblings

"Me! I'll buy granpa's favorite food!" Hyunjin said

"You mean, your favorite food?" Yeji said to her twin.

"Come on! Let's use dad's car" hyunjin said. My father is resting inside their room since he has no delivery for today. While my mom, she went to the terminal to pick up her father, our grand father.

•••

As we arrived at the convenience store, I parked the car outside and we enter inside. The music is so loud. When I looked at the cashier, she is dancing along the music (Vacation by GFRIEND). I think she didn't noticed that someone entered the store.

"Unnie, we're done. This is all we need. What about you?" Yeji asked me. Hyunjin and her just take a cans of sodas and a beef.

"Me? Uhh..Can you get me a folder over there?" I asked my sister. I can't take my eyes off this cashier even she is facing her back to my direction. It's because her moves are on point and the chorus part is so cute! She's just enjoying what she's doing.

"Noona, you're smiling~" hyunjin whispered to me. He's tone is teasing me. Geez, I didn't control my facial expression.

"Unnie, here! I think we should disturb her for a while?" Yeji said. She's talking about the cashier who is still dancing. The way she moves her hands are so smooth~ just like how yerin did at the audition—no! There's no way, I am thinking about that lady.

"No, let her finish her dance" I said to my siblings.

Seconds later, the song was finished as well as her dance.

"Oh my goodness! I'm sorry! You should have told me. Did you wait so long?" She got startled and speak nervously. Her reddish face looks more red as soon as she saw us. She's embarrassed, i guess?

"it's fine. You have great moves by the way" I said and placed the foods and things we bought at the cashier area.

"Thank you" she said and gave the products we bought. She's avoiding my eye contact and i think she's not interested to talk to anyone else. Is she insecure because of her appearance? But she look good, tho. Honestly, she have slight resemblance to yerin. Their voice are also similar. But it's impossible, there's is no way she's yerin, because yerin is kind of classy and sassy, she's full of confidence, while this girl is shy type.

After she gave the products we bought, we left right away.

"You like her?" Hyunjin asked me as we enter the car.

"Of course not, but i like her moves earlier" i answered as I start the engine.

"Nah, i think you like her" he insisted

"If I kick your balls, would you still think that i like her?" I asked my brother

"Alright! Alright! You don't like her" he said.