Is this love?

The four of them are inside the car driven by sinb. They are using Mr. Hwang's pick up truck. yerin is at front passenger seat while yuju and eunha are at the back passenger seat.

"Really? Everyone believes that you are a kim?" Eunha asked yerin. They are talking about the reunion yesterday.

"Yes! Everyone believes that she is a Kim! And you know what, i think my aunt likes her more than me. My nieces and nephews are also asking her if she's a princess! She also brought a BMW car that I don't know where did she rented it but I know for sure, I am going into full of debts" Sinb answered while driving. The way she tells what happened yesterday seems like she's a proud girlfriend.

Meanwhile, yerin is just watching–adoring sinb.

'I think I've fallen' Yerin declared in her mind.

"How about your grandpa? What was his reaction?" Yuju asked

"Hah! He just went up on stage, get a microphone, and announced it in front of many, that yerin and I are in a relationship. Isn't crazy?" Sinb said.

"OMG! And what's your relatives reaction?" Eunha asked.

"They clapped and they treat her nicely, right babe?" Sinb said and asked yerin.

"Huh? Um..y-yes" For the first time, yerin stuttered in front of sinb and her friends. Where did her confidence go?

[At the grocery store]

Yerin and sinb are together as they roam around the store while eunha and yuju are in different cart and side of the store.

"Hold my hand, sunshine" sinb said as she offers her hand to yerin.

'what the hell is happening to her? She's acting strange' yerin thought but still took sinb's hand.

"After our grocery, where do you want to go?" Sinb asked, caressing yerin's hand.

"I don't know, I'm just following your steps" yerin answered.

"How about let's go and eat in a restaurant? Or let's go in a salon? Hmm... Shopping? What do you think?" Sinb asked but still pushing their cart.

"Wait hwang eunbi, you're acting strange. What are you up to?" Yerin stopped and asked.

"What?" Sinb asked and tried to hold yerin's hand again but the latter pushed it away.

"Why are you suddenly acting as if you cared?" Yerin asked out of curiosity. Well, sinb is actually doing her plan right now. She planned to reverse their role where she will treat yerin like how she played with someone's feelings. Her goal is for yerin to experience what she does to others which is when she gets the person's heart and trust, she will immediately hurt and leave them.

"Of course, I cared. You are my sunshine, right?" sinb said calmly as she put her hand on yerin's waist.

"You're crazy" yerin said but just go with the flow.

Riiing! Riiing!

"Wait a second" sinb said and answer the call.

"Yes, we're at the grocery. Let's meet there? Okay! Noted" Sinb said to the other line and she ended it right away.

"Who's that?" Yerin asked

"One of my friends" sinb answered casually and continue to push the cart.

After the four of them finished buying some groceries, they went to a restaurant inside the mall.

"Why did you order 5 menus? We're just 4" yerin asked sinb.

"I think she's waiting for her soon to be boyfriend" yuju answered jokingly.