Time for the moon night

Yerin's POV

I woke up hugging my mom, she's so soft. I missed her so much. I still can't believe that I met her after many years has passed. Of course, thanks to my girlfriend, sinb.

Sinb is sleeping in other room. I slept with her last night and moved here in my mom's room in the evening.

Today is flower festival that's why people here in town are busy even it's early in the morning. As I looked at them outside, their faces is wearing their smiles. Some of them are wearing traditional clothing, the hanbok. There are also scattered petals on the ground. It looks so colorful.

Then suddenly, a hand slowly wraps around my waist. She sniffs my neck and said, "you smell like a flower, sunshine". I turned my sight at her and peck her lips.

"Because today is flower festival!" I exclaimed.

"Ahh, that's why you are blooming" sinb said. Arghh, she's so cheesy but she's giving me butterflies at the same time! I didn't expected that she will be like this when she's in love. I thought she's just go with the flow but i am wrong. The two of us are carrying and building our relationship at the same pace.

"I love you" sinb said and smiled at me. Here she goes again, saying i love you out of the blue. I don't know why she's like this, I am not even going to vanished or go far away.

"I love you too, kid" I said and squeeze her butt.

"Ya! Stop squeezing my precious butt~ " she whined as she let go of me and touched her ass.

"Then let me bite it instead?" I asked and laughs. Of course, I'm just teasing her. Then I saw a blue paint inside this house, I think it's a paint for the designs at festival.

I deep my hands into the paint and smirks,

"YA! JUNG YERIN! I'M GONNA KILL YOU THIS TIME!" Sinb's face is very threaten. She looks so funny. I miss her shouting my name.

"Here comes the butt slayer!!! Eunbiiii!!!" I screamed to scare her, then i chase her. We are running around the wooden round table in the living room of my mom's house.

"Yaaaa!! StoOoop!!" Sinb whined but still running away from me.

Then boom! I caught her!! Then I touched her butt and the paint formed my palm, it's like a printed one!

"That is credits to the owner, babe!" I said and smiled at her.

"I'm going to take a bath now!" She said and glares at me.

"SURPRISE!!!" A group of people yelled at the door.

OMG! It's the girls!! Sowon unnie, muji, eunha, and yuju are here!!

"Hey! How did you came here?" I asked

"They rode a vehicle, maybe?" Sinb answered sarcastically. Aish, she's being sarcastic again.

"It doesn't matter if how we did we get here, what does matter is we're here to have fun and bond!!" Eunha yelled with excitement.

Since i don't want to overthink at this moment, i let it slide. I don't want to ruin the mood this day so maybe I'll just go with the flow, even something is off these days.

End of Yerin's POV

Hours later, all people in town gather in an open space. They played several games for kids and adults until it's evening.

They light up a bonfire and seat on a log. Some people are dancing traditional dance around the place, some kids are running and playing a tag, some people are chit-chatting happily, but one person is thinking about someone she can't leave.