Sunshine

Yerin's POV

Sinb got a high fever today! I think this is because of yesterday's accident. I pulled her so hard causing for her to fall in an intense way in the canal. I felt guilty now.

"Muji-ah" I called as i knocked at umji's door.

"Yes, Unnie?" She answered as she opened the door.

"Sinb is so hot" I said

"Ah? Okay? So... you really like her?" I am confused with what she said and how she reacted. Then I just realized what i said is like a compliment to a person.

"No, what i meant is sinb is sick that's why she's hot, in other words, She got a fever" I changed my statement to make it understandable.

"Ohhh, really? Where is she? Let's tell it to eunha unnie or yuju unnie!" She said and dashes to living room. "Sinb-ah!" She shouts.

"Don't wake her up, let her rest" i said. "Go ahead and do your routines muji-ah, I'll take care of her. Just tell our teachers that we're excuse" I said and went to my room to get two face towel and make it wet so i can wipe sinb's body and I'll put the other one on her forehead.

"Are you sure, you're going to take care of her?" Umji asked.

"Yeah, don't worry" i said.

After that, i took a chair and placed it in front of our sofa. I take a seat on it and face sinb. She look so frustrated. Why am I feeling guilty? I am not like this when i am playing with other people. Sinb is so different from them. Out of all the people i play with, she's the only one who is opposing me.

I took the towel as well as her arm, she's still burning. Then I gently wiped her arms, neck, and her face. She's beautiful as I am. What am i doing this time? Am i studying every little features on her face? Her nose is sharp, her long natural eyelashes captures me, and her heart shaped lips is mesmerizing.

As I put the other towel on her forehead, she slowly make movements.

"What are you doing?" She asked as she woke up. Her voice is so weak.

"Stay still, I'm trying to wipe you" i said and continue what i am doing. Glad that she obey me, but she's looking at me with confused gaze.

"I must get up now, we still have a class" she said as she acts to stand up but I am preventing her. I held her hand and said, "Don't be so stubborn, stupid"

"Your hand is so warm, I feel like i am burning and too weak" she said without energy.

"That's what i am saying, you got a fever so don't be so stubborn. But don't worry, I'll take care of you today" I said and smiles. "Just lie on here and take a rest, I'll just cook a soup for you" I added.

After the soup is ready, I went back to sinb. She's sleeping again. I think she feels really weak.

"Sinb, wake up. The soup is ready" I said as I tapped her.

"You're not going to poison me, aren't you?" She asked. Oh my goodness, she still have the guts to make me look bad in her perspective when the fact is I am freaking helping her!

"This is not a poison. I am not like you. I know you intentionally put too much of salt in that egg the other day" I said as I am feeding her.

"Because you're so annoying" sinb said.

"So you are" I said and she just giggles.

"Where is umji?" She asked suddenly. "She already went to class. I also asked her a favor to tell our teachers that we are excused" I answered.