Mud

[At dorm 2]

Umji's POV

Yerin unnie and sinb are still in the classroom so i invited yuju to stay here for awhile. Sowon unnie and eunha unnie are in the dorm 1, i don't know what are they doing right now. Maybe, studying? Possible.

"Yewon-ah, how's sinb here?" Yuju unnie asked while she's sitting on my bed, beside me and watching a movie on the internet using her laptop. Yes, we are in my room but don't get us wrong. We're not doing something bad. We are just watching a movie.

"Sinb? She will never be quiet. She's always loud" i answered

"What? Impossible, she likes peace" yuju unnie said.

"Yes, she is, but yerin unnie doesn't want that. She's always loud because she always screams yerin unnie's name. I don't know what's going on with them. Sometimes, they are good and doing some skinships but they also fight frequently" i said. Yeah, they always bickers here and even in the classroom. Yerin unnie keeps on annoying sinb. As I observe yerin unnie's behavior, she is more hyper now than before. She's too cool when she's with other people but when she's with sinb, she acts like a kid. Earlier, yerin unnie asked me a favor. She asked me to give her brother the medicine he needs.

Despite of yerin unnie's behavior, she is a good sister to her brother. She always call him baby because their mother left the two of them at the very young age. She doesn't want her brother to feel lacking of something. So there she is, she played the role as a mother to her brother.

Yerin unnie and I's parents are business partners before that's why i know her. She owned the half of the shares of this university but she's one of the most humble person i know.

When i first met her, she's very kind and generous. She doesn't want to see people fighting and bickering. Then one day, she changed. After their mother left, her mindset of the world turned different. She got curious why her father likes to date a lot of girls so she followed her father's paths. She also dates strangers. Sometimes, sowon unnie and i will stalk her wherever she goes because she might end up drunk after the date. I believe that she just needs someone who can open her eyes and see that there are still people who loves her and believe in her abilities. She followed what she observed in her father's actions but to be honest, she never abuses someone. The day she slapped me, that's also the point that i realized, i was wrong. That's the first time I saw her like that.  

"Yewon-ah" yuju said "what kind of skinships, i asked" she added. Ah I didn't noticed that she said something.

"Sometimes, I caught them hugging but i think that's part of their bickering. Ah! Also, have you seen their viral video?" I said.

"No! What are they doing in the video?!" She asked as if it's something really bad. What a green minded.

"Just dancing" I said and showed the video using my phone.

At first, yuju unnie is observing what's happening in the video and when yerin unnie jumped over sinb, "fuck! HAHAHA Sinb looks like suffering!" She said

"They will dance señorita" i said

"Waah, they have good chemistry. I didn't know that Yerin is good at dancing" she commented.

Creak* (Door opens)

When the main door of the dorm creaks, yuju and I immediately went outside to see who's coming.

Oh,

It's yerin unnie and sinb... What happened this time?

"What on earth is that?" Yuju unnie asked the two.

Yerin unnie and sinb are full of grasses on their head and uniform. They are so dirty, looks like they fall into a muddy place.

"This is because of sinb" yerin unnie said with grumpy expression.

"I didn't know that was a drainage canal!"

"Did you just said...canal?" Yuju unnie asked

"Yes! She asked me to jump over a pile of leaves near the garden! And i didn't know that under of the leaves was a fucking canal!" Yerin unnie explained as she pouts.

"If yerin was the only one who jumped over, then why are you also dirty?" Yuju asked sinb.

"She pulled me when I offered my hand to help her" sinb answered. They look so cute, looks like a children who are just having fun.

"I'm going to take a bath first" sinb protest. But yerin unnie pulled her backpack. "I'll take a bath first" she said.

"The comfort room in the dorm 1 is available" yuju suggested.

After that, sinb went to her room to get her things. She leave our dorm afterwards.

"Yewon-ah, let's head back to your room" yuju said. I am glad that we are comfortable with each other again.

"Yuna-ah, do you have plans to do in holiday break?" I asked since almost holiday break. After exam, the fun will begin. Our 1st examination will be held next week friday then the holiday break starts with monday to Tuesday. We will go back to class in Wednesday. Fun, right?

"I want to go on a beach" she answered.

"Really? That's a great plan" I said.

"Want to join? Let's go with the girls. Sowon unnie, eunha, sinb, and yerin" she said.

"Sure! Let's asked them if they are willing to join" I said.

End of umji's POV

After umji and yuju proposed their plan to the other girls, all of them agreed.

Sinb came back to dorm 2 after she take a bath. She is now currently in the living room, studying her notes with a coffee beside her that is placed on a small table.

'why is it so cold, tonight?' sinb thought as she shivers.

"Sinb-ah, I'll go to my room now" umji said after she made her own coffee and to study inside her room. While yerin, she is sleeping peacefully.

"Alright, umji-ah" sinb said and wave to umji.

'I don't know what am i feeling right now, I think i need to sleep' sinb thought.

[The next day]

When yerin woke up and gets up to take a bath, her attention goes to sinb who is sleeping on the sofa of their living room. She's confused and concerned so she went to sinb.

"Sinb? I think you should move to your room. Your back will be in massive pain if you'll stay here" yerin said and tap sinb's arm.

She gasps as she touched sinb.

"Oh my god! you're burning, hwang eunbi!" She exclaimed and touched sinb's forehead and neck to make sure. She concludes that sinb got a high fever.