Weird students

Sinb's POV

It's 10 pm in the evening as I arrived here at our dorm in the campus. Eunha unnie and I are together while yuju unnie is still at their home. She said, she will arrive tomorrow.

"I am curious who's our one dorm mate" Eunha unnie said as she threw her body on the couch.

"I am more curious who are the dorm mates of yuju unnie" I said as I sat beside eunha unnie.

"I entered our dorm mate's room earlier, her things are already inside but she's nowhere to be found. Her student ID was hung on the wall and also, She's in 1st year of college same as me but her age is already 22.  She's gorgeous" Eunha's statement makes me smirk. She's too obvious. She's interested in our dorm mate.

"Why did you go inside without permission?" I asked

"It was an accident. I thought that room was unoccupied so I opened it, as I enter inside I saw her things and got curious so I roam around then I saw her ID. But don't get me wrong, I didn't touch any of her things other than her ID" She answered

"Ah okay, I get it. Anyways, I didn't eat yet so I probably go outside to buy something to eat. Do you want to come?" I asked as I stand up

"I am too lazy to stand up right now sinb-ah but I want to request you to buy me delicious food also! Thank you! Saranghae!" She said in a bright mood. Aish unbelievable, I end up being her servant.

It's arrival day/night today so it's allowed to go out of the campus but probably, 2 days from now, the school will declare that it is not allowed to come out of the school not until weekends.

As I went outside of our dorm, I noticed that the dorm next to ours is occupied because the lights are on. I think yuju unnie's dorm mates arrived tonight.

Our building is like an apartment, it consists of 5 floors, each floor consists of 5 dorms and each dorm has three rooms. We are located on the third floor. The dorm buildings are like 85 meters away from our classrooms but it's still inside the campus.

When I was about to go down on the first floor, I feel like I am going to pee so I stopped for a while and went to the public comfort room in this floor.

I am currently washing my hands....

DUG!

"HEY! DON'T TELL THEM THAT I'M HERE" A girl who is wearing a hoodie suddenly enters the cubicle with running out of her breath.

What the hell is this? Weird students are everywhere. As I was about to come out of the comfort room,

"You! Have you seen a girl who is wearing a hoodie? We think that she went here inside" three men suddenly asked me like shit.

"Excuse me?" I asked without expression.

"Are you deaf? I said, have you seen a girl who is wearing a hoodie?" He asked again

"Yes" I said

"WHERE DID SHE GO?" He asked in a high tone. Ugh, his breath is awful.

"I think you ate her" I said

"What did you just say?" He asked with a pissed tone.

"Are you deaf? I said, I think you ate her because your breath is too awful. But anyway, I actually saw her earlier, she's going to the upper floor I think" I said

"Your words are annoying but I don't have time for you right now, that girl needs to pay me!" He said before they left in front of me.

"I'll go now" I said to the girl who's still inside the cubicle toilet