How brave is she?

After their emotional discussion earlier, sinb fixed herself and went to the director's office.

"You can't go inside if you don't have valid reasons" one guard at the director's office said to sinb.

'what the heck, why does he have a guard in here? I think, he wants to be a princess?' sinb thought. "Hey, I said, I have something important to say to the director" she said

"Where's your evidence?" The guard asked

"You mean valid letter?" Sinb asked

"Yes, where?"

"Aish, just tell him that hwang eunbi wants to talk with him. I bet he knows my name" sinb confidently said.

The guard entered the office and told the director about the girl who's outside of his office.

'hwang eunbi? My daughter's girlfriend? How brave is she?' the director thought. "Let her in" he said.

The door suddenly opened but sinb didn't flinch at all.

When sinb finally entered the director's office, she saw a lot of trophies and certificates. Then the man suddenly speak, "Hwang... Eunbi, the daughter of a delivery man and a house wife. What are you doing here?"

"To talk with my girlfriend's dad" sinb's confidence is higher than sowon's height.

The director stands up and went in front of sinb, "How brave. Do you really think I am going to listen to a high school student?"

"What you are doing right now sir is listening and having a conversation with a high school student" sinb answered.

"You have 15 seconds to speak. Say everything you want to say. Time starts now" the director said, pissed with sinb's blank facial expressions.

"Personally speaking, i don't like a man like you. Since I only have 15 seconds, let's direct to the point to make my 15 seconds time to an hour. I just want you to know that someone is plotting to drag you down. Your business is slowly fading away from you because of someone. He is also powerful in business industry just like you so I can tell that he's serious with his plans"

Then the timer ring from the director's phone.

"I guess, It's time for me to go" sinb said as she smirks.

When she was about to open the director's door, "Hwang Eunbi....sit there" the director said as he pointed the chair in front of his table.

'it works' sinb thought. Then she followed what the director ordered.

"You're talking about whom?" He asked.

"Before I answer you, let's make a promise to each other. Promise me that you will do everything I ask. Is that okay?" Sinb said casually.

"You're just 19 years old. Why-"

"Okay, sir. I'm living-"

"Alright, kid. I promise. But promise me that you will also do everything i say" The director is so threatened by sinb's information. He's afraid to lose his wealth.

"Okay, Mr. Director. Before I spill everything, You should sign your signature here" Sinb said as she placed a paper on the director's table.

"You really came prepared? What is this?" The director asked as he take the paper.

"Read it sir, so you'll know" sinb said casually.

"If Mr. Kim Yesung will violate our agreement, he will dance in public and pay Ms. Hwang Eunbi half of the amount of his income"

"What the heck is this? Are you really serious with this?" The director is getting more frustrate with sinb's games.

"Yes, I'm serious" sinb said with full of confidence.

"You know what, I can find out on my own if anyone is really planning to ruin me. I don't need a crazy high school student" he said.

"Sir, I thought you're smart. The answer of your question is in front of you yet you're going to miss this chance. Who knows? Maybe your enemy will attack tomorrow or even later? Anyways, It's up to you. Goodbye-"

"Ya! Here!" The director passed the paper to sinb with his signature on it. "Tell me everything you know and what you want me to do right now" the director said.

"Actually, I am going to ask for your help" sinb stated.

"Help? Why are you asking me for help? I don't even like you to be my daughter's girlfriend" The director said.

"Oooh, 'my daughter's girlfriend' coming from my girlfriend's father's mouth makes me blush" sinb teases yerin's father. "Anyways, I want you to help my friends. Choi Yuna and Kim Yewon. Their lives is at risk right now. The one who is controlling them and the one who will drag you and yerin down were the same person. Please provide them protection and full security" Sinb's tone change into begging one.

'this kid is unusual. She's not afraid of me and She's even asking a favor from me just for her friends, not herself. I thought she's going to ask a huge amount of money' the director thought. "What is happening to them?" The director asked.

After few minutes, sinb finished on telling everything to the director. She told about umji's father.

"That's not new to me. If I'm an asshole, well, he is the worst. All he wants must be happened. If you want me to put him in jail, sorry kid. I can't. He knows a lot about me, I can get involved when that happens. I made some things that can also put me in jail. However, I can protect your friends from him. only IF you'll agree with my favor" The director said.

"What is it?" Sinb asked.

"Spend time with my daughter at her mother's place. I'll send you the address later" the director's favor makes sinb confused. She's thinking that this might be a bait for her or it's a set up for something else.

"I thought you don't like girl to girl's relationship?" Sinb asked as she roams around the office, looking at the certificates and trophies.

"I don't like it. That's nasty" The director answered.

"Then why are you letting your daughter's girlfriend do whatever she wants and say what's in her mind?" Sinb is talking about herself. Then she found something in the director's shelf. "Ya, Is this your wife?! With my mother?!"

"You're an observer person. I see...yes, that's your mom with my ex wife. They are friends-or i say, mutual understanding? Hilarious, right?"

"Mutual understanding? Hell no~" sinb gasps.

"Yes they were. Maybe that's enough to be my reason why I hate girl to girl relationship?" After the director said that, sinb laughs out loud and tapping the director's shoulder. It looks like they are just a casual friends.

"Why are you laughing?" The director asked as he narrows his eyebrows.

"Sir, your reason is lame" sinb continues to laugh.

"Keep your hands off me" the director said

"Alright, Sir. Let's end this conversation. My favor to you is the protection of my friends and especially yerin. How about you? What's your favor to me?" Sinb asked.

"Simple. Take yerin to her mother and spend three days with her....

And....

After that....

Leave my daughter alone"