Not so fine day

Day have passed after the examination day. Today is a one fine day for them since they can have time and can bond together. The six of them went to a resort, They rented the whole place for two days and one night.

Well, actually they didn't rented the place. Yerin's father is the owner of the resort. The only ones who knows that the place they rented was owned by yerin's family, were sowon and umji.

"Welcome, Ladies!" One of the staffs welcome the girls as they arrived the location. The staffs knows yerin so they should service them well.

"Woah, the place is breathtaking! The place looks like in a huge maintenance. I wonder how wealthy Kim's are" Sinb said.

"Okay, come on! Let's go to our rooms now!" Yerin said and threw her bag to sinb. Sinb catches it without any complains. Yerin ran as well as eunha and umji, leaving their partners behind with big bags.

"Right. Tops have this kind of responsibility" sowon suddenly speak. Yuju and sinb turned their sights to sowon, they looked at her with a suspicious look.

"What? I know you're not innocent at all" Sowon said as she flips her hair and left the stunned women.

In the afternoon, the six of them decided to eat in the resort's restaurant. All of them are settled in one long table until a waiter arrived. The waiter looked at yerin and speak, "Good day, Miss Kim. Happy to serve you today" The girls were shocked and confused because the waiter called yerin, Miss Kim instead of Jung. Since sowon is sitting beside yerin, they assume that the waiter was pertaining to kim sojung. Unfortunately, yerin didn't realized what the waiter said so she answered, "Thank you. We'll call you later, when we have our orders"

"Alright, Miss kim. By the way, your brother asked me to give this to you" the waiter gave a small envelope to yerin, when she was about to take the envelope, "Alright!! Thank you very much! You may go now" sowon take the envelope to hide yerin's identity. Sowon stamp on yerin's feet under the table so she'll realized what's going on.

"Sunshine, you're such an assuming person. He's talking to sowon, why are you answering him?" Sinb asked jokingly. She's in front of her girl.

"I-I just thought that he was talking to me. Uhm... anyways, what's your order? I'll just take the same as you" yerin stuttered everytime she messed up hiding her identity. She's scared when people who are important to her knows what's her family background. It's Traumatizing her everytime she remembers the time when someone knows that she's the director's daughter.

"I'll just take the comfort room. Excuse me" Yerin said and went to comfort room immediately.

She locked the comfort room and stand in front of the mirror, "What are you doing right now, Jung yerin? She's your girlfriend. Why can't you trust her? She's different from the others" She asked herself.

She washed her face with water and rubbed it aggressively. Then a sudden knock coming from the door.

"Yerin?" Sowon said with concern. Yerin unlocked the door and let sowon enter. "Oh my goodness, what happened to your face? It's getting reddish" sowon cupped yerin's reddish face.

"I'm scared" yerin said. "I'm scared, unnie"

"Alright, calm down. No one will hurt you" sowon said and hugs the younger lady.

"Unnie, should I tell sinb my real identity?" Yerin asked between their hugs.

"Since she is your girlfriend, of course, you shouldn't hide it from her and you must trust her. However, it's fine if not now. Don't pressure yourself, there is right time for that" sowon comforted yerin. "Fix yourself now, sinb might notice that you're anxious with something. She might get worry"