thoughts

Sinb's POV

This day is the second day of our staying in this town. Time flies so fast. Tomorrow, it will be our last day but sadly, I am the only one who knows it.

I am arranging flowers with yerin and her mom. These are for tomorrow's event. Flower festival is what they call it. I am just silent as I am arranging it, I keep on thinking about the things that might happen if I will left her. While yerin, she looks so happy and bright. She's smiling ear to ear as she bonds with her mother. I think, I know now why yerin likes me. Ma'am Jessica and I have resemblance. I think my mother loves this woman very much since i looked like her. That's funny.

"Babe! Let's take a walk on the field of flowers?" Yerin suddenly asked me as she noticed that I am staring at her. Not just staring, I am adoring her to the max level.

"Uh, I'm not finished yet" I said as I lift the flowers that I am holding.

Yerin and Ma'am Jess laughed at me. Oof- I didn't know that I unconsciously peel off the petals! Did I just use it as 'she loves me, she loves me not'?

"Oh I apologize for being absent minded" I said and bowed at them

"Don't be sorry eunbi, you can take a rest now. Go with yerin so you can take a break for a while" Yerin's mom said and smiled at me. Her smile is genuine. How could her husband hurt her before?

"Come on, now!" Yerin excitedly said and grabs my wrist.

[At the flower field]

"Sinb-ah!! You look so cute with the tulips!" Yerin said and takes a picture of me using my phone. She doesn't have phone in this trip since it's broken.

"Come! Hold my hand" she said as she offer her hand to me. I take it and hold it, wishing it will lasts.

"Eunbi-ah" yerin utters, I hummed as a response.

"What are you going to do if someone will force us to part our ways?" I became silent after her question.

"Will you fight for me? or you're just going to go with the flow?"

"Depends on the situation. I will choose what's right and good for everyone" I answered. I can't lie, I told her what's happening now. Though, it's indirect.

"Ah so you're going to invalidate my feelings for everyone?" She asked and smiles but a disappointed one.

"Of course not" I answered out loud. But the fact is yes. I need to invalidate her feelings. For Now. Family, friends of mine will be at risk. Especially hers.

"If we will broke up, I won't cut my hair until I move on. Remember that" She said. I don't know what to feel. Should I be happy? Sad? Thankful? Or what? "Ah nevermind. We shouldn't be talking about that" yerin added. I can't say anything.

"Hey babe, at the welcoming of the school year, have you remember that you call my name on stage?" She asked.

"Ah, that! Yes, I am confused at that moment actually because the crowd became silent and the other club members were whispering that jung yerin is impossible to be present in that event" I said. Finally, I said something.

"To be honest, I was startled when you called my name. I want to go on stage and meet you personally but I am hesitant because i know that many students knows me for being mischievous" yerin said. Ah, I can imagine her face when she's startled and stunned. Maybe she got frozen adorably in that moment.

"How about the time when I suddenly enter the comfort room in our dorm building? What do you feel that time?" Ah she meant the time when she suddenly enter the comfort room like a zombie.

"I think you are weird student. I am hesitating if I'll help you over that guys or not because you are really weirdo-until now" I said casually.

"You're mean~ I am gorgeous that time and you're just calling me weirdo? Unacceptable. Anyways, That was a skit, i set that up. Those masculine guys are my friends. I asked them to do it to test you if you're kind or not"

"WhaaAat? Really? You're such a simp towards me since then~"I said as I laughed. "Also, at the first day of class! You are so annoying; you keep on whispering some words and keep on eating at class. Such a brave girl, I thought. But yeah- you're annoying that time. I once hope that you'll get lost out of my sight, I want to put you into sack and throw you away from me. And there's more! when you entered the dorm 2, if you only knew how much I wish that you didn't exist here on earth. Wait! When you have blue painting on your face! That's so hilarious, I actually saw you peeking through the window HAHAHA!" As I continue to laugh, I noticed her face. It's getting pissed.

"Sinb-ah, too much information"

I suddenly went silent when I saw her facial expression

I suddenly went silent when I saw her facial expression. I went silent not because she's scary, it's because she looks so funny. I am trying to hold my laugh.

"You know what- you are also annoying! I almost end up not liking you and I'll just treat you as my worst enemy this school year. I also think that you are small that is enough to fit in a plastic cellophane and throw you out of nowhere. When you got home and flour poured on your head, you look like a snowman that i want to smash. When you fell into a canal, you look like an alien. When you were trapped with a mouse trap, you look like a mouse-"

"What did you just said??" I asked her as I raised one of my eyebrows. These opinions of her are too much!!

"I said, you look like a mouse! Also! Sometimes you're rude but I love you!" She said and continue to walk forward, while stamping her feet. Aw she's so cute!

"Yaaa! Let me get down!" She screams as I surprised her by carrying her. I ran through the field of flowers while carrying my sunshine, my love, my world! I don't like cringe and clingy stuffs but if this is love, I'll do it forever until my last breath.