Hero

Yerin's POV

After our date last night at the café, we decided to go home right away. She drops me off at the convenience store because i am still not ready to say that I am not living a normal life. Being a daughter of a successful business man in this city is frightening. A lot of people wanted to kidnap me and use me as a threat to my father. He has a lot of enemies. My brother is known as my father's only child and he has body guard watching over him from long distance. Long time ago, i also have watchers before and i trusted them not until they betrayed me as well as my father. Someone payed them huge amount of money to hide me in an unknown place, they tied up my body, they beat me, slap me, pulled my hair roughly. Glad that there's no scars were left.

I was in 6th grade that time when my body guards kidnap me. They kept on asking me about my father's private information such as his passwords on several business accounts. They were dumb for thinking that my father would trust his accounts on a thirteen years old girl.

Flashback~
(Yerin's POV)
[A/N: Yerin is 13 years old]

This is my second day in this place. It's freaking disgusting place. Dust all over the floor and cockroach on the wall. They didn't even give me food and drinks. Are they planning to kill me? What took they so long to do it? I'm so sick of suffering being that man's daughter. I don't even consider him as my father, why are they asking me about him?!

They even slap me because i don't know the answer. They are all crazy. All i can do is to cry and feeling the pain caused by their heavy and huge hands.

Are they going to ask a ransom money to my father? Tss, as if he'll answer an unknown number.

I am losing hope...

Until,

"Psst!" Someone whispered. Am i hallucinating?

"Hey! Over here" the voice is coming from a small hole at the roof.

"Who are you?" I asked, i can't clearly see its image because it's dark.

Then later on, there's a rope coming from the hole.

And...the small hole spit a small kid! OMG! I was startled as I saw the kid's face. It's very dark. I think it's covered with a charcoal?

"Stay away from me disgusting small kid" I said and walking backwards.

"Hey, listen. I am here to help a mosquito from bad guys" the kid said

"Oh! Finally! Are you going to kill all the mosquito in this room? Uhm can you include the cockroaches?" I asked and pointing at the insects on the wall.

"What?! Ew, cockroach!" The small kid scream and hide behind me. OMG, She just touch my arm!

"Hey don't shout! My bad body guards will going to hear you. They are outside of this room" I said as I hit her head.

"Dumb! They left you in here. I saw the bad guys who are beating you yesterday. They ride on a car after they locked this place" the kid said in arrogant tone.

"What?! You know that I am here since yesterday?! Why didn't you help me?" I said. I was in pain yesterday while this kid is enjoying the scene.

"Of course, if i come yesterday, I can't come today. Also, I am just 11 year old girl" the small kid said. Oh so this kid is a girl.

"Alright, what's the plan?" I asked.

"Let's escape using the hole that I made on the roof" she said as she pointed the roof.

"No way—where are you going? Are you going to leave me?" I am starting to panic when she started going up using the rope.

"Yes. i am leaving. You're very picky and talks too much" she said.

"Hey, hey, hey, alright. I'm going with you" I said.

Minutes had passed, we are finally outside of the place.

I am following a dwarf. She's wearing an oversized tshirt with stains, shorts with holes, and barefoot. Is she homeless?

"Where are we going?" I asked while following the kid.

"I'm going back to our house. I don't know about you" she said seriously. Oh. She's not homeless.

"Alright. I'm going to your house also—" I suddenly cut my statement when she stopped walking. "Why did you stop?"

"Follow me" she said as she run towards something. Hell no, she just dive into a pile of garbage! How disgusting.

"What are you doing there—FREAK! AGHH! STOP!" She just throw me a lot of trash! Mom! I wanna go home.

Then later on, she come near me, she wiped off her face that is full of charcoal and!! She put her hands on my face! I yelled at her but she's ignoring me.

When I was about to leave, there's a car suddenly stopped in front of us. When the window opens, I saw my kidnapper. I am dazed and can't talk. I am nervous. The kidnapper is asking me if is there any store near here.

"Unnie! Let's go home!" The small kid intrude our conversation. She held my hand and pulling me.

"Hey, kid. You don't have respect. Can't you see? We are talking" my kidnapper said to the kid.

"Hey, old man. I know we're taking some rubbish but sorry to say, we don't like talking trash like you. So yeah, we're going" this kid is savage. After that, the kidnapper got speechless and later on, he left.

"Come, I will take you to the police station" she said, still holding my hand. Why do i feel this? She's making me secured even she's small. I think I like her? But, is that possible and acceptable? I'm a girl and she's a girl.

"What's your name?" I asked as we're walking on the way to the police station.

"Since i saved you today. You should call me hero" she answered arrogantly.

"What's your real name?"

"Superman" oh gosh, I want to hit her. She's not serious at all.

"Anyways, hero. Take this" I removed one of my hair clips and put it on her hair. So cute.

"I don't like girly things" she said with a blank face. "But, if it's from you, I'll accept it" she added and smiles.

••••

[Police station]

It's been many minutes since she left me. I'm thankful.

Then later on, my parents arrived.

End of flashback.