The director

"Baby? I'll get going now. Get me at the office at exact 5 o'clock. Also, you must cook dinner for me. And! Please iron my suit in advance because I'll be using it tomorrow.  A VIP will visit. Bye!" A man said to his fiancée.

"Okay. Take care" the man's fiancée responded.

After the man left their shared house, the lady threw her body on the couch and sigh.

Yerin's POV

My fiancé is very bossy. Do I have to get married with him? Aish, I miss my old life. My life in six years ago.

It's been six years now.

I feel okay with my life now, but everything is grey. I have a partner who is rich and have secured future. He even purchased this house for us to live. We can build and start a family in here. A happy family? I hope.

Our relationship is just simple. No sexual activities, No touching, kissing, or other romantic things that couples do.  You know why? It's because, we don't love each other. We have no feelings for each other. He likes someone else. He's not faithful and loyal. I knew this because I caught him several times. I caught him cheating a lot. He's meeting different girls every week at the bar, at his work field, and even here at our house. He will bring girls in his room and make out. I heard them moaning while I am cooking for their dinner. I don't care about that. I don't care even he will kiss someone in front of me. I'm not affected.

We both agreed to be a husband and wife because of our grandfathers. We are 5 months living together as fiancé. But 2 years ago since my grandfather introduce him to me.

When my father got in jail five years ago, everything was lost. The income, the company, the name. Nothing left. All establishment were lost. Except for the University and the convenience store. The university and the convenience store were transferred to the government's properties. I graduated college last year under education course. Unfortunately, I didn't passed at first board exam so I need to redo it.

But, my grandfather, the father of my dad. He declared that I shouldn't take an exam, instead, I will marry his friend's grandson. Since my brother and i are living with my mom after we lost everything, she objects by my grandfather's thought. However, grandfather said that it's for the Kim's name to rise once again and erase all the dirty deeds made by dad. Once I get married to his friend's grandson, they will help the Kim to get all the property and money we once owned. My fiancé agreed since he's just a puppet of his grandfather. I also accepted their offer because i don't want to cause any problems anymore. I've been a great disappointed in our family since then.

My dad and umji's dad get in jail at the same time. Someone filed them a case. For dad, physical violence. The evidences are the pictures of my mom before, when dad is abusing her. I don't know who filed the case and how did that person get all the evidences, from what i know, dad was the one who took those pictures of my mom with bruises over her body. Meanwhile, for umji's father, sexual violence. They said that he raped minor people, he is forcing someone to do a video pornography. I am glad that his daughter, umji, is not involved with his acts. Umji is living with yuju, after her father went into jail. I feel sad for umji because after the case, her mother hides somewhere. She's hiding because umji's father is also accusing her that she's part of the illegal acts.

Sinb...

I wonder where is that woman now? Also her family and my cat.

After sinb left me at my mother's town, the next day after that, I went back to city with sowon unnie and the girls. I went to Hwang's house but no one is in there already, even their things. It seems like everything is planned.