who's behind?

Yerin's POV

I am in my condominium today since I don't want to go in our convenience store. I was so tired since yesterday. We're from overnight in a beach and hang out afterwards so yeah, I'm tired. Sinb, she said that she's going somewhere today.

DING DONG!!! DING DONG!!!

DUG! DUG! DUG!

A loud knocks and sequence of doorbells in my door catch my attention. Who the hell is this?

As I opened the door, I saw my brother with heavy breathing and his sweats are dripping on his face.

"NOONA! YOU NEED TO LEAVE THIS BUILDING NOW!" He said directly in my face. He's very serious.

"Why? What's happening? Drink water first" I said and when i was about to leave in front of him, he hold my hand and said,

"NO! WE HAVE NO TIME! DAD IS ON HIS WAY HERE. I OVERHEARD HIM WITH SOMEONE THROUGH PHONE CALL. SOMEONE TOLD HIM ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH A GIRL! COME ON!"

*DUG!*

My brother and I startled when a loud bangs on my door happened.

"KIM YERIN!" My father yelled at me. Then he pushed my brother to let go of my hand. Dad closed the door of my condo loudly.

"D-Dad" I stuttered and breathing heavily as well as my brother whose beside us, dazed and nervous.

"WHAT ARE THESE?! EXPLAIN! LOUD AND CLEAR!" He took an envelope and throw the objects inside in front of me. It looks like an explosion of pictures. Pictures of me with sinb. There are a lot of it. How did these photos forwarded to my dad? Who's behind all these?

Picture of us kissing below the tree. The day we became in a relationship. It was taken by my friend, the janitress.

Picture of us in the dorm, my head was on sinb's lap. It was the night where we group study and it was taken by umji.

Picture of us in the resort, I was on sinb's back. It was taken by yuju.

Picture of us in the classroom, My head is resting on sinb's shoulder. Based on the angle of the picture, it was taken by the students who are sitting in the middle benches. The students who are sitting in the middle are jackson and soojin.

Lastly, A photo of us playing in the playground at the resort. There are no one in there. So who took the photo?

"CAN'T YOU HEAR ME?! ARE YOU JUST GOING TO STARE AT THAT FREAKING PICTURES?! EXPLAIN! SINCE WHEN ARE YOU KEEPING THESE? HUH?!"

"she's my girlfri—"

*PAK!*

"DAD! STOP!" My brother went between me and dad after he slapped me so hard. I am trembling and starting to sobs. This is the first time, his hand landed on my face. It was painful. Is this what my mom felt before?

"YOUR GIRLFRIEND?! YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A FEMALE?! WHAT A DISGRACE IN THE FAMILY. YOU ARE DISGUSTING. I DIDN'T TEACH YOU TO GROW LIKE THAT. I am so disappointed. I can't trust the business anymore to you. I will close all the establishments named after you" I am not affected with his statement until he mentioned about closing the establishments named after me. Mom passed those titles to me after she left. I can't just give up on those. "If these pictures went into public, you will literally regret that I am your father" he added.

I am sobbing right now so I gathered my energy to speak what's in my mind.
"What's the matter if i am in a relationship with a girl? What's the connection between the business and my relationship? D-disgrace in family? So what do you call yourself? You are the one who ruined our family in the first place. Because of YOU, My mother left. OUR MOTHER LEFT US. After that, I never felt love and support from my parents. As i grow older, i didn't feel the presence of my father anymore. YES, you're right. You never teach something about it. You never teach us love. You didn't teach us so you don't have the rights to yell in front of me what are the wrong and correct about love because look what you did to mom, you treat her like a servant. Is that what you call love? Is that a love language? If so, YOU ARE DISGUSTING. Since you were hurting mom, I never considered you as my father anymore. Because YOU. ARE. A. FUCKING. MONSTER" His nerves are getting mad as I continue to speak. "If you're wondering where did i learned this attitude of mine, well, thanks to you. I learned to be a monster—Also, you can't just remove my name in Kim's businesses. Mom was the only one who can do that"

"DO YOU THINK I DON'T HAVE THE POWER TO GET ALL THOSE FROM YOU? HOW PATHETIC. YOU ONLY HAVE TWO CHOICES JUNG YERIN, THAT FUCKING GIRL OR YOUR MOTHER'S HERITAGE" I remained calm and quiet.

"Think properly child" Dad said as he smirks. Then he's leaving. "YOU! GO HOME WITH ME" He pointed my brother before he left.

After they left, I fell on the ground with a blank mind. Who's behind these? Why did they it to dad? What's the reason? I can't understand. Are there someone jealous at our relationship? Or is this one of dad's enemies again?

Riiing!! Riiing!!

It was sinb so i picked up her call.

"BABEE!! BABEEE!! WHERE ARE YOUUU?" She asked with an excitement.

"Why?" I asked with normal voice. I tried so hard to keep this situation from her.

"I have something for you! I'm at your workplace. In the convenience store. Or I can also go wherever you are right now" Her tone is still excited.

"Alright, wait for me in the convenience store. I'm coming" I said and hangs up the call right away.

••••

An hour later as I arrived at the convenience store. Of course, I fixed myself before presenting in front of my girl. I don't want her to know what I've been through earlier.

As I enter the convenience store, I immediately saw her sitting in table 2.

"Hey! Babe!" She waved at me while smiling so wide.

"What's up?" I asked as i take a seat in an empty seat in table 2.

"I am going to give you a pussy!" She exclaimed. So I am confused. I looked at the surroundings, gladly, no one heard her.

"What pussy? I'm not in the mood to fuck right now" I said in a very low volume of voice.

"What are you talking about? I'm talking about her" She said and take something below the table.

It's a cat inside a pet cage. The cat is color black and it's fur is very thick. Looks like a persian cat. I smiled as I looked at my girlfriend, she looks so happy while giving me the cat.

"She's a girl and her name is scarlet. She's so cute, right?" Sinb said while showing her precious smile.

"She looks like you" I answered while looking at the cat. It's so funny because the cat looks very cold and savage. Just like sinb. "Did you buy her?" I asked.

"I bought her earlier. My mom bought two dogs named ankko and happy in a pet shop. Then I just thought of you. I remember that you're living alone in your home therefore, i decided to find a pet who looks exactly like me so everytime you looked at her, you will feel that I'm living with you" Her explanation is so precious. I can't just break up with this woman.