End

[7:00 pm]

There are three visitors at kim yesung's father's residential...

They were sitting on the couch at the luxurious living room.

The man in his 80s spoke, "Where is hyung tae? and who are you?"

"I am Hwang Eunbi, Sir"

"Why the heck are you her-"

The statement of Yerin's grandfather cut off when she placed an envelope on the table between them. The old man take it and read what's in it. It was sinb's diploma.

"What am i going to do with this-"

Another envelope placed on the table. This time, It was sinb's certificates in military. Her certificates from staff sergeant to captain (fourth highest rank in military).

"you're a captain?"

She placed her 6 credit cards.

"How did you-?" The old man were amazed.

Another envelope placed. This time, it was kim yesung and sinb's contract. He took it and read it, his eyebrows started to narrow while yerin and her father are feeling thrilled. Sinb, she's just chill.

"so you're telling me that you are managing his money all this time?-I-I am impressed. This contract was 6 years ago, you're in your pre-college. That's why I am confused when his money at the bank is still rolling for years even he's in prison and all his fortune transferred to the government" the old man's statement makes yerin confused. She's so innocent with this matter. She took the papers from her grandfather's hand and read what's written in it.

"Let's end this conversation father, my daughter and eunbi are perfect for each other. I said what i said" Kim yesung stands up "come on, girls. Let's leave this house" he said.

The old man didn't say a thing as they leave.

••••

Sinb's POV

As we go out of her grandfather's house, yerin is walking faster than mr. Kim and I's pace. I think she's upset? But with whom? Is she mad to her father or to me?

Look at her, she's stamping her feet aggressively like a kid.

"She's very precious, isn't she?"

Mr. Kim suddenly utter. I looked at his eyes, he's watching his only daughter the way my father looks at me. It's telling something. It's love.

"She's beautiful" I said

"Have you stare at her eyes when she smile?"

"Yes and it's always in my mind"

"When my ex wife was pregnant with yerin, she always think of tiffany. Their moments together, she always cherish it. Tiffany's eye smile, that's her favorite. When I saw your face, you just look like jessica so i thought that tiffany experienced the same. Tiffany was also thinking about jessica when she's pregnant with you. Can you think of it, you and yerin are two years apart. Tiffany didn't love anyone until she met your father. I feel bad for them because they didn't end up together. My father was also the one who forced me to get married with jessica, same reason as today's situation; because of money. I am so impressed and proud with you, my child. You didn't just help me to change, you help me with my plans, you became the bridge of our broken family, you fill yerin's heart with love and sincerity, and you are the first one who opposes my father's order... I am happy that you broke our family marriage tradition. The arrange marriage for money. Eunbi- can i have one last request?" Mr. Kim's tears are falling and he keeps on wiping it. He really regrets all what he did.