opponent

Another usual day for the students. Sinb's condition is now getting better so she decided to attend classes.

Sinb and yerin take their lunch together at their dorm. Both of them chose to half day, they didn't attend classes at morning so sinb can rest for the last time. Sinb insisted that she's already well so they attend their afternoon classes.

It's still early so there's no professor yet.

"Sinb-ah, I'll just take a nap but wake me up if you need something or something is feeling strange about you. Okay?" Yerin said to her seatmate, sinb.

"What's wrong with her?" Sinb thought. She's wondering why does yerin seems so concern to her these days.

Then later on, one of their classmates approached sinb. It was Jackson.

"Hi, how are you, coach?" He asked. After he got passed to the audition, he always call sinb as his coach.

"I'm already doing fine. Thank you for the pineapple juice yesterday, it's a big help to me" sinb answered.

"Ah, glad that you like it. Uhm do you need something? I'll get you another pineapple juice if you want?" Jackson said to sinb.

"Sur—"

Dug*

Sinb's answer were cut off when yerin suddenly placed a bottle of apple juice on sinb's desk.

"She already have something to drink. You can go back to your seat now" yerin said to jackson and faking her smiles.

"Oh, sorry. Did i interrupt your sleep?" Jackson asked yerin.

"Yeah, your voice is ringing in my ear and It's kinda loud" yerin answered with sarcastic tone.

"I apologize. Anyways, I think it's better to have pineapple than only apple" Jackson said.

"She's already pine(fine)" yerin said and get sinb's left hand. "and she already have an apple" she added as she raise the apple juice. "BOOM! PINEAPPLE!" Yerin ended it with a loud voice and she also put the apple juice in sinb's hand. Some of their classmates who heard her lame joke laughs.

"Pft, you're hilarious" Jackson said as he giggles.

"What was that yerin-ah?" Sinb asked, also giggling.

"Nevermind" yerin said as he rolled her eyes to jackson. Then she crossed her arms and behaved.

"Coach, do you have plans this weekend? Let's hangout, I'll treat you" Jackson said to sinb. Yerin is just observing the man but her facial expressions is frowning.

"Yes, I have" sinb answered.

"We will hangout together" yerin interrupts the two for the second time but her facial expressions is still frowning and her arms are still the same.

"Ahh, how about this coming holiday break?" Jackson tried again.

"I'll try" sinb said and It makes jackson happy.

"Great! Thank you, coach. I'll go back to my seat now. Take this, Incase you'll get hungry" jackson said as he gave sinb a bar of chocolate.

'Great! Thank you, coach. I'll go back to my seat now. Take this, Incase you'll get hungry' yerin mocks jackson secretly.

"Thank you"

After that, their professor came without notice.

"You have fever" Yerin said as she grabbed the chocolate bar from sinb's hand.

"What? But you just said that I'm already fine. Give it back" sinb said and tried to reach the chocolate from yerin's hand but the latter raised her arm so sinb won't reach it.