Meeting

Sinb, hoshi, and chungha is in the dance room. They are discussing about the auditionees earlier. All students who auditioned went to their respective dorms already.

"So, what are you thinking? Do we have to pass jung yerin?" Chungha asked

"No" sinb said directly

"Let's pass her" hoshi said

"That is not an audition. She's just playing around" sinb said in a serious tone

"But you enjoyed it so much" hoshi said as he smirks

"Okay, enough. So let me hear about your opinion. Sinb, give me a solid reason why you don't want to pass her  and hoshi, give a reason why should we pass her" chungha said to stop the two. Sinb didn't answer because she doesn't have anything to say knowing that yerin has clear passion in dancing.

"So, I am saying that we should pass her because..." Hoshi said as he noticed that sinb don't have a solid reason to provide. " Because we can make a sub-unit that might click to people not just in our school but outside of this school. We might get some sponsorships, then the money we could get, we can use it for our expenses if we join in a division dance competition" he added.

"Sub-unit? How can you say that it might click?" Chungha asked

"Well, I see a good chemistry to yerin and sinb earlier! They are suit to be in a sub-unit. They can also compose a song with the help of us. Then let's film them and post it into social media platforms, multimedia arts students can help us" hoshi's statement makes chungha think of possible results.

"So are you saying that you will put me in a group with yerin? It's a 'No' for me" sinb said as she crossed her arms

"Look at the possible opportunities sinb. Our club may receive a lot of benefits if your unit will gain a lot of sponsorships" hoshi insisted

"And what if it's not?" Sinb asked, being so stubborn.

"Let's just try it. Even we're not so sure if yerin will be active in this club because she is an athlete"chungha said.

"Alright. Go on with your plans" sinb agreed. She lower her pride down and act professional as a dancer.

After an hour of discussion, they finalized the names of the students who passed the audition:

Seo soojin
Wang jackson
Jeon Somi
Jung yerin

•••

It's already 9 pm in the evening when sinb come back at their dorm.

Sinb is now in their dorm's living room, writing a song in her diary. As she flipped the pages, she saw the letter she wrote before.

'Yuju unnie, I like you so much!! Why can't you notice me? The way you sing, I feel like I wanted to be with you forever!! I hope you will be my first ever girlfriend!!'

Sinb just giggles as she read it silently. Thinking the fact that she's too childish when it comes to yuju. Then she scratches the paper and when she was about to throw it, the other piece flew and it slipped in yerin's room. She is cursing in her mind for acting so dumb. Sinb tried to open yerin's door, luckily, it's not locked. Then she saw yerin, sleeping peacefully on her bed so she enter the room in silent as possible. She is looking for the scratched paper but she couldn't find it right away. When she looked under yerin's bed, she saw the scratched paper so she crawled over the bed.

Ring!! Ring!!

Then unexpectedly, yerin's phone rang causing for the latter to wake up.