Dance audition

Sinb's POV

After our class today, I went to dance practice room with my classmate, soojin. She wanted to join our club that's why I am here. I was the one who was tasked by our coach, kim Hyoyeon, to make an interview since the other club members are still busy.

"Sinb-ah, don't be hard to me, I am your friend" soojin said with a cute expression. She looks like pleading to spare her life.

I am infront of her, sitting on a chair with crossed arms and holding a sheet of paper. She is now wearing a plain black tshirt and a black pair of joggers so she can move freely as she dance. While me, I am still wearing my complete uniform because I am not going to dance, I am just here as an interviewer.

"What's your name?" I asked seriously. As if she's not my friend. This is just an act because one of my club members is here. His name is hoshi. He is 2nd year college, he is so serious when it comes to mentoring so i must act professional.

"Hello, I am Seo Soo-jin but you can call me soojin. I am 19 years old, 12th grader and has passion in dancing" she said

"Why do you want to be in this club?" I asked

"I love dancing" her simple answer makes me laugh inside. As I glanced at hoshi who is near at the door, he's staring at soojin seriously. But when I take a glance, i noticed that someone is secretly watching us. It's yerin, what's her plan this time? Or what if she wants to audition in our club? She knows how to dance?

"Show us your moves" hoshi's voice makes me awake from getting blank.

I am getting curious, why she's here. So i decided to go on the door and left hoshi to assist soojin. As I opened it, her eyes widen as soon as she saw me.

"What are you doing here? Perhaps, you wanted to audition?" I asked

"Uh--what? I just want to look--" I didn't finish her words as I grab her hands.

"We have one more auditionee" I said to everyone who is in the dance room. There are actually 14 auditionees today including soojin. Yerin will be the 15th. Hoshi looked at me and trace my hands and when I noticed that he smirks, i realized that i am still holding yerin's hands.

"She's next to soojin" hoshi stated.

"Ya, hwang sinb, I am not going to audition. What the fuck are you doing?" She whispered and glaring at me. She's nervous, i can feel it.

"Then why are you wearing casual clothes instead of complete uniform this time?" I asked because usually, students are still wearing complete uniform after class if they don't have any extra curricular activities. Yerin is now wearing black Balenciaga hoodie and a joggers.

"I am going to swim" she said but i know she's lying. I know that she's planning something again.

"Okay! Miss yerin, please take the center" hoshi said. Geez, I didn't noticed that soojin was done performing. When I looked at her, her eyes are glaring me because she was pressured by hoshi. I just smiled at her and make a peace sign.

Yerin is still glaring at me while she's walking in the center and I sit back on the chair i was sitting earlier. I am now infront of her. She is just standing like a tree. What she will going to do now?

"Why do you want to join in this club?" I asked the second question right away because this is not something serious.

She didn't answer so I said, "Okay, you can leave now--"

"To watch every inch of your actions" her sudden answer makes me surprised.

"What?" I asked. I noticed that every auditionees are also surprised. I think some of them knows her. Who wouldn't? She's popular.

"Please, play buttons by pussycat dolls" she said to hoshi. What the hell? Is she serious? Buttons is kind of a sexy dance song!

When the music starts playing,

Her moves started in a slow motion. Her hands slide down from her chest down to her hips and she's slowly taking her jacket off. After she take it off, it leaves her black fitted camisole that is inserted in her jogger. Damn~ I can't watch her like this.

As I signaled hoshi that i will go out for a while,

It didn't happen because....

Yerin sits on my lap aggressively and her two fingers are crawling through my chest. It's a performance, so i can't resist her. Then she pulled my necktie softly. I gulped as she bites her lower lip. Ugh~ why am I feeling like this? She's tempting me! Her mountains are too close to my sight!

"Dance with me" she whispered. I take a glance to hoshi to get some help but he just nod. I regret that I let her in.

"What are we going to do?" I asked like a stiff.

"You're a dancer, just feel the rhythm of the song, babe" she said. Then the music switched into señorita by Camila Cabello. Hoshi is teasing me.

She started to dance in free style infront of me, her moves are so smooth, the way she roams her hands on her body makes me amaze and she messed up her hair like she's in a wreck but her expressions are fierce.

When the chorus is approaching, she walks forward to me and walks around me while her hands is sliding smoothly on my waist. It's tickling me~

"Is this the reason they called you ice princess?" She whispered when i am completely frozen.

When the chorus started, I took her hand that is wandering on my waist. I take her in front of me and put my hands on her waist and we move our hips and feet synchronously. I pulled her body to mine and she surrounds her one leg on my leg and her both arms are on my nape. We both grinds our hips together, feeling the friction. While our face are close to each other, almost kissing. But this is just a performance.

I touched her left thigh that is placed on mine and slide it upwards to her hips, our dance is kinda erotic because I am feeling the shape of her waist and my thumb accidentally touched the side of her boobs. She didn't react, instead, she smiled at me. Her sweats are dripping on my body because of our skin ships. Seconds after, her one hand is sliding smoothly on my back while the other one is going upwards on my head...

Then---what happened? She moved so fast that I didn't see that coming.

I am now on the ground and she's top of me while her hands are protecting my back. She's sitting on my belly and her sweat face is close to mine~

Her eyes are too beautiful, i didn't noticed that she's this pretty in close up, this is why many people likes her and wanted to date her even her attitude is kinda sucks.

"WOOOOHOOOO!!"

*CLAPS*

Our consciousness in the surroundings came back as we heard people cheering and clapping.

I just realized that the other auditionees are filming us and some other students are outside of the dance studio room, watching us since earlier.

Chup* (kiss noise)

Yerin kissed my nose before she stands up. She smiled at me and then she picked up her hoodie. After that, she left the room.