crossroads

"Kim yesung! How are you cave man?" Yerin's fiancé went to Kim yesung's (the director) cell.

He's wearing complete uniform as warrant officer.

"Why are you here?" Kim yesung asked. He's sitting on his bed.

"Nothing. Just want to see my soon to be father in law" yerin's fiancé confidently said.

"You're not going to marry her. She's reserved for someone" the director said calmly.

"No way. You have no power and time to do something because our wedding will be held next week. Of course, you're not invited. Because you're a cave man. Forever locked up in jail. You cannot even taste any girls anymore. Enjoy your own dick maybe? Hmm, once your father die, every little thing that owned by Kim's will transfered to our family. After that, i will leave your daughter. Ah! Before i left her, I will thrust her hard and make a lot of children so that she will suffer. Enjoy your karma" the man said villainy. He's not mad at the director nor yerin. He just want a wealthy life as Kim's.

"No one can easily defeat me, boy. Also, you cannot marry my daughter. Never in your life" the director said and stood up as how he stand when he was still a director in a university.

"Who do you think you are? And who do think yerin will marry?"

"Her" The director casually said as he pointed to the person who is sitting at the corner all the time while reading a book. The person is wearing hoodies, eyeglasses, and a mask.

"Oh—i didn't know that you have a guest in here—who are you?" The man went to the person and gets its book. "You're reading Harry potter? Tsk. Grow up"

"Who's this bastard, Mr. Kim?" The person who was reading a book politely asked the former director.

"You don't know me? I am Hyung tae. Warrant officer and soon to be lieutenant. Also, I am the fiancé of that man's daughter" He boastfully introduce himself while judging the person carefully.

"I'm leaving now, Mr. Kim"

"Hey, introduce yourself first" hyung tae hold its wrist to prevent the person to leave.

"Get off your filthy hands over me. I don't need to introduce myself because you'll know me soon. But...you can call me hwang eunbi. Captain for short" she said as she smirked. The guy left confused by her words.

"Mr. Kim, see you later" sinb said. She remove her eyeglasses and take a look at the man up and down. Judging him seriously before she left.

Sinb's POV

It's the first time I encounter that guy in person. That was my yerin's fiancé, they said. Tsk. Yerin's grandfather is too old for that kind of set up. Arrange marriage for money? Fuck it.

After I left yerin at her hometown, I went to airport right away. My family are waiting for me that night. Also, Mr. Kim was waiting for me to arrive. We rode into a private plane. Mr. Kim recommended my father into big companies in other country so it's easy for us to live in a new place. I studied abroad using my father's salary. I didn't touch any amount of the Kim's wealth even it's already under my name—ah wait. I invested the 35% of it. My investment went well. The money went x3 so i got the 10% of the Kim's wealth until now plus my salary as captain. I can say that I am rich now. I am proud of myself that i reach this kind of success.

The establishments of the Kim's are also under my name but it was publicly announced that it was transferred to the government's properties so it will protect me against the Kim's opponents. Actually, the reason they hide our family is to keep us safe. Since the responsibility was transferred to me, there is a high possibility that other business men will come after us. Therefore, we shouldn't associate anything from the Kim's.

Moreover, even i couldn't show myself to yerin, I am still sending her flowers so she won't forget me. Mr. Kim also asked me to hire secret agents to watch over his daughter and son.

Everything went well over 6 years. All plans runs smoothly. Umji's father went into lifetime imprisonment. Mr. Kim, today is the day he'll dismiss from prison. He's lucky to have sinb in his life. He should thank me.

Anyways, yesterday, I contacted eunha unnie that I will be back here in korea at dawn. She and sowon actually waited for me to land. They fetched me and delivers me to a condominium. Specifically speaking,   yerin's condo unit. I bought it when she decided to leave and live at her mom's hometown. Back to the topic, yesterday, eunha unnie said that they will meet at a restaurant at lunch so, I decided to go there secretly. I am watching her through the glass walls while I am inside of the car that i parked outside of the restaurant. When I can't help it, I think of a plan just to go near her. What she did to me after the welcoming event at the university long time ago, I use that trick. I hired two guys to act as if they were chasing me. The purpose of it is to put pressure in that moment and it works, she didn't noticed that it was me because she was dazed by the current situation. I took that opportunity to hug my girl. She's still fluffy as before.

Today, I gather a lot of courage to face her after many years has passed.

"Eunbi!"    "SINB-AAAH!!"

Oh? Someone is shouting my name?

As I look at the voices' direction, oh these two peeps! It's soojin and seungkwan!

"Agh!" I stumbled on the ground when seungkwan jump over me! Damn! Help me- my tummy can feel his manhood.

"Oh my goodness!!! We missed you so much Hwang Eunbi!!! How are you?!!" Seungkwan joyfully asked as he gets up and offered his hand to me. Soojin helps me to remove the dust on my clothes.

"Eunbi, you look so fine!!" Soojin said and hug me.

"I'm all good! it's unusual for me to say this but i also missed you guys!" I said and hug the two of them. "Anyways, why are you here?" I asked. We are in front of the big water fountain in the middle of city jail this time

"Because, yerin is here!!" Seungkwan said. I got nervous with what he answered. I am not prepared. Actually, they are the two secret agents i asked to look for yerin.

"Yerin is here? Why didn't you tell me right away? She might caught me. Where is she??" I started to panic.

Yerin's POV

I am going to city jail today to meet my father. I'm still upset to him but i have no choice, I have to meet him. Today is the day he will discharged.

The weather is pretty good and so my mood. The jail is huge and nice, a lot of officers and visitors. The water fountain is also nice. The style is very vintage. There are some visitors taking a picture of it.

Oh there are two people on the ground. Man and a woman, both are wearing black. The man wears like a spy. It's not my business so i should move forward.

"Eunbi, you look so fine!"

Even everywhere i go, i heard her name. Eunbi, it's a common name after all.

As i was about to walk away and proceed to the entrance of city jail,

"Because, yerin is here!!" I heard my name. Is it coincidence? Eunbi and yerin in one conversation?

I can't take it. Should i turn my back at them? Or should i mind my own business?

 Should i turn my back at them? Or should i mind my own business?