Jealousy

[Break time]

"Sinb-ah, let's lunch together at the cafeteria later?" Yerin asked sinb, her girlfriend.

"It's up to you" Sinb answered without excitement. She's solving a math problem.

Sinb and yerin went to class late earlier but they think, it's worth it. Both of them agreed to have a relationship with each other. However, they'll keep it secret to everyone except for the girls they shared a dorm with.

Sinb is trying her best to keep their relationship lowkey so no one can suspect them.

"Want some?" Yerin asked as she offers a chocolate bar to sinb.

"No. You can have it" sinb answered.

"Aish, eat it" yerin insisted so sinb looks at yerin and at the food she offered.

"You didn't put anything in it, right?" Sinb asked. Even they are in a relationship, she still have trust issues.

"Of course, uhm... anyways...stop acting cold towards me, it's so awkward" yerin blurted out.

"Hi coach!" A man suddenly appeared in front of sinb.

"Oh! Hey jack! How are you today?" Sinb asked and put aside her work.

'oh, great! She's more interested in talking with him. Who's the girlfriend?! Me!' Yerin said in her mind.

"I'm good!....Oh? Your lipstick smudged a little bit" jackson said and wipe sinb's smudged lipstick. His face is too close to sinb and it caused a burning jung yerin.

"WOAH!! SO HOT IN HERE!" Yerin suddenly said in a loud voice. She doesn't care if their other classmates might bother by it.

"HWANG EUNBI, MY SEATMATE, IT'S HOT, RIGHT?" Yerin asked sinb. Her eyes are communicating with sinb to inform her that she shouldn't do anything could start a fight.

"Miss yerin, our aircon is on, why are you being hot?" One if their male classmates said.

"Ah, I thought we're in hell because I can hear a devil" yerin answered.

"Coach, the PE will be conducted later. I heard that it's about dancing by group. Also! We are in the same group. Fantastic, right?" He said

"Yes, fantastic" sinb answered

"Where can I found the groupings?" Yerin interrupts the two

"Ah, you, go to park chaeyoung, a.k.a. rosé. You are in the same group with her" Jackson answered

"Ok, thanks" yerin said and went to rosé. Sinb looked at her the way she walks.

Jackson keep on talking random things to sinb but it seems like she's not interested.

"Everyone! You can go back to dorms now and prepare yourself for the PE in the afternoon. Our subject teacher said that she won't teach for today" Their class president, seungkwan said.

When sinb heard it, she immediately stands up and get her bag as well as yerin's.

"Talk to you later, jack" sinb said and left jackson.

She walks forward in their classroom and grab yerin's hand without any notice.

"What are you doing?" Yerin asked in an innocent voice.

"Let's go back to the dorm now" sinb said. "Umji-ah, let's go" sinb said as she called umji from the back.

"Coming!" Umji said

[Minutes later]

As they arrived at their dorm,

"I hate seeing you talking sweetly to Jackson" yerin blurted right away and walk towards the kitchen.

"That was a friendly talk" sinb said.

"No, it's not. Okay, let me be honest with you. During weekend, you left me out after he came. You didn't even notice that I left at the clothing store. And you introduce me as your 'dorm mate' to him. You let him cling in your arms in public. Are you serious? Do you really love me? or you're just going with the flow?" Yerin said with a little bit of intense emotion.

"Oh gosh, jung yerin, don't start a fight and don't ask such nonsense questions. Of course, I love you. And about Jackson? He's just a friend to me and he said that he have someone who he adores and that's not me" sinb said.

"Uh...okay.... what's happening with you guys? Am I hearing you correctly? Or am i just hallucinating? Hmm, i think we need to eat now because all of us are going insane" umji who is totally confused, interrupts.

"Sinb and I are in a relationship" yerin said

After yerin said that, umji's eyes and mouth widened. She cannot utter any word for being speechless about what she just heard coming from yerin's mouth.

"Really?! Since when?!" Umji asked with excitement

"6 hours ago" the couple both said

"What? 6 hours ago? Right now is 10:30 am so you mean, at 4 am, you became together? That's unbelievable!" Umji exclaimed. "But how? Does other unnies know about this?"

"Not yet, you're the first one" yerin answered. "Anyways, talk to you later muji-ah, I'll just talk to sinb" She said and grab sinb hand, they enter in her room.

"So, tell me, are you serious to me? Or you're just having fun?" Yerin asked

"I already answered you. I said, I love you. Come, i know, you're just hungry" sinb said as she hold yerin's hand and they went to the kitchen.

As they arrived at the kitchen, sinb decided to cook something for their lunch while yerin is still frowning and glaring sinb behind her back. Umji is in front of her, nervous and confused.

"Tadaaa! This is for you, my chicken and this is for you yewon-ah" sinb said after she placed the food she made.

Sinb and umji started to eat but yerin is still looking at the food.

"What are you waiting for? Why aren't you eating?" Sinb asked

"I'm not hungry" yerin answered

"Of course, you are. Okay, let me feed you" sinb said and action to feed her 6 hours girlfriend.

"Say ah baby" sinb teases.

'I don't know how to react, is this sinb? She's so sweet to unnie. After all the fight and teases they had, they end up being compatible' umji thought as she watches her two older sister.

"Ah" yerin said as she opened her mouth but her expression is still mad. When she tasted the food, her eye smiles appeared out of nowhere.

"Wah! Sinb-ah, you're getting better in the kitchen! It's delicious!" Yerin said with a thumbs up. "Thank you for the food dear, saranghae!" She added and continue eating.