Courage

(At dorm 1)

Sinb's POV

I am on my way to dorm 1 right now since yerin, umji, and yuju unnie decided to have discussion in the roof top of this building. I am happy for the three because they agreed to have a one on one conversation.

I am done changing my inner clothing but i am still wearing yerin's hoodie and jogging pants. It's comfortable to wear!

When I entered the dorm 1, sowon and eunha unnie are playing video games that is connected to the television. They are both busy as if they didn't noticed me.

"Hi guys" i said but they didn't respond

"Hi?" I tried again

"YA! YOU CHEATED! I WAS THE ONE WHO IS WINNING BUT YOU STRIKE ME!" Eunha unnie shouted suddenly to sowon.

"But...I didn't do anything, that's how it works! It's striking until you win! Why are you shouting at me?!" Sowon shouted as well but in a soft voice

"LET'S PLAY OTHER GAMES!" Eunha unnie shouted back

"For what?! To get another shout from you when I won again? That's not fair!" Sowon said

"Uh, hello?--"

"WHAT?!" They both shouted at the same time after I say hello. They are both scary as hell!

"Oh, sinb-ah! You're here. We have foods in the kitchen, you can get any. And also, you can play with me after" eunha unnie said as she approached me and took the other Nintendo that is in sowon's hand

"Ya! You're not going to play with me because I always won? So childish~" sowon said and move in the corner of their sofa. She's upset because of eunha unnie's action. They act like something is going on between them.

"Don't mind her sinb-ah, let's play!" Eunha unnie exclaimed.

"Are you together? Like you know., In a relationship?" I asked curiously.

"NO!" Sowon said

"Ah! I forgot to tell you, Yes and we are legal, my mom agreed last weekend. This coming weekend, I will meet her parents" Eunha's statement makes me shock! What a sudden announcement is this!

"Oh my, really?! Both of you are like a speed as light!" I said "Anyways, congrats!" I added happily

"Eunha-ah! I said play with me~" Sowon whined like a child

"I'm going to prepare sinb's food" she replied and went to kitchen, I just followed her.

"Unnie, are you serious about that?" I asked as she is preparing a food

"What?"

"Sowon is a play girl. Aren't you afraid? And also, in just 3 days of being in a relationship, you and her keeps bickering over small things? How can you handle huge problems? Third party in your relationship is not impossible"

"That's nothing sinb-ah, everything is under control and earlier, it's not that serious. We are just goofing around. Don't worry about me, I can handle such things"

"Eunha-ah, your phone is ringing" sowon called

"Who's calling?"

"It's yuju" she said

[Over the phone call]

"Eunha-ah, can you come here?" I heard yuju unnie said. It seems like so serious because of her tone.

"Alright, we're coming"

[End of phone call]

Without further a do, I dashes outside and ran on my way to the rooftop. As I opened the door, I was shocked and nervous! There are shattered glass beads on the floor and as I looked at the three people who are in there, umji is holding a broken glass while her tears are falling.