Misconception

Yerin's POV

We're already at the classroom, sinb, umji, and I because this is another weekdays.

I arrived at our dorm during evening while sinb, she arrived at dawn. I am ignoring her since morning until now. She keeps asking me, where did I go yesterday. I also get 20 missed calls from her.

Actually, I am not mad at her. I am planning to confess later, after class but I'm nervous. I can't accept rejections.

"Yerin, want some?" Sinb asked as she offers a sandwich. I take a glance at the food and looked away. She's making moves to make me more like her!

"Hey, why are you ignoring me? We're fine yesterday not until you go somewhere without my permission" she said.

"I don't need to ask permission to you. We're just dorm mates" I said but not looking at her.

"I know, but you should notice me that you wanted to go home already" she said.

"Umji-ah, can I sit beside you? My dorm mate is so loud" I asked umji who's in front of us. Since umji's seat mate is absent, I can sit beside her.

"Thanks umji-ah" i said as I take a seat. Glad that it's break time.

When I was about to take a nap,

"Hey coach! How are you today? Yesterday was so fun, right? We went to a fancy restaurant, go shopping, and we even went to an arcade!" Jackson suddenly came

He's so annoying!

"Yes, you even gave me a stuff toy" sinb said. Stuff toy? Tss, I can give her myself. She can hug me all the time.

"Unnie, why are you frowning?" Umji whispered.

"Don't mind me. I'm not in the mood" I answered.

"Coach, can I sit here beside you?" Jackson asked sinb. No way.

"Of course, you can't. That's my seat, get lost" I said as I stand up and go back at my seat.

"Jung Yerin is the only one who can sit this fucking chair. Get it?" I declared to the class.

"Oh, i thought you're going to sit beside kim yewon?" He asked.

"Can't you see? I'm already sitting beside my dorm mate. Get lost already" I said and he obeyed.

"Hwang, I'm hungry" I said to this girl beside me.

"What? I thought you don't want my sandwich?" She asked.

"I said, I'm hungry"

"Here. Why are you acting different? Are you in your period?" Sinb asked as she offers me a sandwich.

"Do you like him?" I asked straightforward.

"Who?"

"Jackson Wang"

"No. But he's fine" She answered casually. What does she mean? Fine? Tch. How about me?! Am I not fine?? Everyone likes me, how come she didn't like me?

"Okay, where is your payments?" I asked randomly.

"What? Have you forgot about it? I will pay you at the end of this month. I haven't received my money yet because the person who I trained in dancing get into an accident so she used the money for her healing" she explained.

"Okay, i get it" I said. What should I say? I still want to have a conversation with her so that jackfruit won't come here.

"The dance teacher called me in the morning, we must go later in the dance room for a meeting" She said. What a wrong timing. I planned to confess to her later but i guess, this is not the right time. But at least, we're together.