3rd week

[Third week of their classes started]

Sinb's POV

It's already last subject of our morning class. Our terror teacher is staring at the students at the back because they kept saying that we are noisy, when the fact is yerin was the only one who is noisy. She is sleeping again and also, she was late in our first subject—as always.

I wonder what is she doing or where is she going during early morning. She always woke up early but she's always late in class. She often sleeps in class but she went to her room earlier than me. Is she taking drugs? Of course not! I know she's crazy but I'm sure, she's not an addict. I haven't saw her eyes getting reddish. She doesn't also smoke or what.

How can people likes her? She's lazy and sometimes rude. But i think she's nice somehow. She makes everyone around her happy. She was also the one who makes umji and yuju's situation clear. Her soft lips that touches my nose last week smells good. She's friendly, and she always give me snacks so she can copy my papers.

"Sinb-ah, I caught you smiling" umji said after their teacher left the room.

"W-what? I didn't" I said. Defending myself.

"I caught you smiling while looking at yerin unnie" umji said

"What are you talking about? Your eyes are getting blurry" I said and awkwardly laughs. "Face infront umji-ah. Your imagination is out of this world" I added. I didn't noticed that I am smiling. This is not good.

I think I'll go now. I need to take lunch.

As I packed my things to go, yerin yawned and she's about to wake up.

"Sinb-ah?" Her first word when she finally woke up.

"What?" I asked but still packing my things.

"Let's go and lunch together"

"I have plans today. I am going to take lunch with Seungkwan and soojin. See you later" I said and immediately went to soojin's chair.

As I arrived at soojin who is in front of the classroom, I noticed that yerin is still looking at me with her siren eyes.

"Come on, let's leave here immediately" I whispered to soojin

"What's wrong?" She asked

"I am hungry" I lied. The real reason is i am getting awkward to yerin.

Time had passed, we are set to a table in the cafeteria. I am with seungkwan and soojin.

I am blankly staring at my food as I ate it because I am still confused what's wrong with me.

"SINB! OMG! LOOK AT THIS! IT'S 50K VIEWS ALREADY!" Seungkwan interrupts my thoughts.

"What is it?" I asked. When I saw what he's talking about, it's shocking! It was the dance audition of yerin with me last week!

"WOW! INSTANT FAMOUS HWANG EUNBI!" Soojin said and claps. Then I started to feel uncomfortable because some students are looking at our direction. Our dance in the video is kind of flirty.

"Turn it off" I said

"Why? It's just a performance, sinb-ah" soojin said

"Yeah, but we are in the cafeteria right now and a lot of students are looking in this direction. How can we ate properly if there are some people who looks like a CCTVs?" After what I said, seungkwan and soojin turned off the phone and continue to eat.

After we ate our lunch together, the three of us are hanging out inside the campus since we still have a plenty of time to wander.

"Sinb-ah, do you like someone right now? Or are you single?" Seungkwan asked out of the blue

"What a sudden question" i said

"Yeaah, so what's your answer?" He asked. He's so annoying but I don't have a choice, he's my friend.

"I am single since the day i was born. Why? Are you planning to court me?" I asked casually and giggles.

"Of course not! I am just asking because you and yerin are so compatible to each other! Both of you are like a fictional characters in a story where she's a naughty girl and you are the innocent one! Right, soojin?" He said while flattering. He also recruited soojin to support his imagination.

"I agree that they are good for each other but i don't think sinb was the innocent one. Yerin is definitely a bottom while sinb is a top!" Soojin said to seungkwan. Oh gosh, why do i have friends like them?

"Your imaginations are higher than my dreams, to be honest" I said to these people in front of me.

"Cuz why not? You're already 19 and she's 21! You can date and had one night stand! Just try it" soojin's statement makes me shock and immediately covers her mouth.

"What the fuck, soojin-ah~ we are in the public! We might get into detention if someone heard you" i said as I slowly uncovers her mouth.

"Detention is awesome, sinb-ah! We can meet the director. He's handsome and body built!" She exclaimed

"I don't care about the director. I won't let my name gets dirty" i said

"So, you haven't tried making out with someone?" Soojin asked. She's not innocent!

"I haven't. How about you?" I asked

"Of course! I am living a life, sinb-ah! When we're still young, we should do everything we could do!" She said

"That's your opinion? Well, mine is different, you can get the stable life if you are well determined to your goals. We are still young, so we should do everything to make our future self will be mind free and just relaxing, while thinking how did my younger self did all those situations even there are circumstances along the way? It's very satisfying if we accomplished something we didn't expect. You might also proves to yourself how strong you are even facing a lot of challenges in life. You know?" I said and smiles

"Aghh, I hate talking to smart people!" Soojin said and hugs seungkwan.

"Come on! Let's go back to our classroom now" I declared

"Alright! QueenB!" Soojin said and clings her arm to mine

End of Sinb's POV

•••

As they arrived at their classroom, sinb went to her seat.

"Sinb-ah! Can I copy your assignment?" Yerin asked using cute voice

"You didn't make again?" Sinb asked but not looking at yerin because she's busy with her phone.

"I forgot" yerin answered

"Ah, that's not my problem" sinb said. Ignoring Yerin's gaze

"Please? Ah! I won't copy it, I'll just get some ideas"

"Tch. That strategy won't work on me. But instead, I'll teach you how to answer it. Is that okay?" Sinb asked and finally, she looked at yerin.

'oh god, she's so beautiful!' yerin thought. "Alright! I would be happy!" Yerin said brightly and took her one notebook from her bag.

"Oh, you have notebook now?" Sinb asked

"I also have ballpen! Am i considered to be called as great student?" Yerin asked

"Yes, IF...you will listen to me carefully" sinb answered and smiles.

"I like your smile" yerin said out loud

"Everyone likes it. So! Let's start. Our assignment tells that we should identify the process of communication. What do you think, we need to communicate? Of course, communicating gives us knowledge and new informations, right?...." While sinb is explaining, there's this girl who is acting like she's listening well but the fact is, she is fantasizing sinb's beauty. It's yerin. Her sparkling eyes are staring deeply to sinb.

'how lucky' yerin thought

"Are you listening?" Sinb asked

"W-what? Y-yes! Of course! I get it now. Thank you babeeee~" yerin said as she took the paper from sinb.

"Really? You're a fast learner, i guess?" Sinb said