The culprit

Sinb arrived at the convenience store's location in just a minute because she used her bike. She ran towards the door of the store then she met a lot of products on the floor. It scattered and even the products racks were tumbled.

"Yerin?" She called. No one is in the store because the employees went home after the robbery and there is 'do not cross the line' sign outside the store.

No one answered her until she heard someone crying.

"Babe! What happened?! Did someone hurt you??" Sinb immediately check on yerin whose crying at the corner of the store. She's sitting on the floor with frustrate state.

Yerin didn't answer so sinb hugs her tightly.

"I am so worried about you" sinb said, caressing yerin's back.

Yerin removed herself from sinb's body and remain silent. She's staring at one direction blankly.

"Okay...uh...I think you need some space. Just call me if you need me, I'll just arrange the products" sinb said awkwardly. She's now picking the fallen products up and put it back on their designated area.

"Sinb" When sinb heard her name from yerin's mouth, she immediately went to her and asked, "yes, princess?"

"Why are you here?" Yerin asked without any emotions.

"Someone told me that this convenience store got robbed so I went here to check you" sinb answered.

"You shouldn't be here" Yerin's answer makes  sinb confused.

"Why not? I'm your girlfriend" sinb answered directly.

Yerin sighs and shut her eyes, then tears fall from her eyes.

"Hey, why are you crying? Did i say something wrong?" Sinb asked as she cupped yerin's reddish face.

"We're incompatible" yerin said seriously and looked at sinb's eyes. Sinb chuckled and said, "You're joking, right?"

"No, I'm not. I'm serious right now—"

"No, you're not serious" Sinb interrupts yerin's statement.

"You and I shouldn't be togethe—"

"Hell no~Don't you ever continue that" Sinb chuckle again, and stand up.

"I don't love you..." Yerin's voice is trembling, her tears are falling, and her head is facing on the floor.

"Shut the fuck up!" Sinb raised her voice. "What's your reason? Give me a reason. If it's acceptable, then, fine! If no, then, you will remain as hwang eunbi's girl"

"You don't understand. I'm doing this for you and your family and for my mother's heritage" Yerin also stand up and face sinb.

"Of course! How could i understand if you don't explain it to me. I'm not a witch, a vampire, or a wizard who can read your mind" sinb said furiously.

"I am daughter of Kim yesung!....The brutal, homophobic, dictator, and manipulator man—My dad knows our relationship and he's doing all he can for us to fall apart. What happened to your brother isn't accident. He did that. He did that to force me, to block mail me. I am afraid that he will went far if i don't obey him. I don't want the situation gets worst. The robbery happened earlier, it's his fault. He did that so this store will go on bankruptcy until i have no choice just to give up the title to him. I can't tell the police because he can control them. I have no power against him.... Now you know these information, do you still have the guts to call yourself as my girlfriend?" Yerin's tears continue to fall. While sinb, remained blank face.