cuddles

[At Sinb's room]

Sinb slowly placed yerin on her bed so the latter can rest.

"You're such a weak" sinb said after she placed yerin. She also remove yerin's heels and placed it to somewhere in her room.

"Sinb" yerin suddenly called sinb's name but she's still asleep.

"Are you calling me? Do you need something?" Sinb asked and she went closer to yerin's mouth so she can hear her since yerin's voice were not loud.

Chup*

Sinb got frozen when yerin pulled her body and kissed her ears and lick it.

"what are you doing?" Sinb asked as she tries to pull herself from yerin's hug but she failed. Yerin is more stronger than her.

"Ugh, I'm so tired right now. Do whatever you want just don't kiss me on my lips" sinb said and lie down beside yerin. But before that, she reached out something from her side table. It was a face mask. She wears it so yerin can't kiss her accidentally. Knowing the history, when she accidentally kissed yuju because she's also drunk that time.

Sinb is a little bit tipsy because she also drank a little that's why she let yerin do what she wants.

"Ugh, fuck" sinb let out a small moan when yerin sucked her neck. Yerin looked at the art she created and just chuckles.

"I think we need to sleep now, sunshine. It's already late night" sinb said and hugs yerin tightly so the latter can't do anything. "No. I don't want to sleep if you don't say it" yerin said, she's completely drunk and sinb is just a little bit tipsy but she's tired and sleepy. "What do you want me to say?" Sinb asked, her eyes are already closed while hugging yerin tightly. They look like a couple who are cuddling.

"You're mine" yerin said

"Alright" sinb answers. "Hwang Eunbi is the original owner of Jung Yerin" Sinb added.

Then after yerin seems satisfied with sinb's statement, both of them fell asleep.

Sinb's POV

The sunrays hits directly on my face causing for me to wake up. I forgot to close the window last night.

As I processed what's wrong with this morning, I got startled when I saw yerin, sleeping beside me. Her arms is on my tummy, her leg is clinging on my thighs, and her head is hiding on my shoulder. This girl feels at home, aren't she? What the hell did I say last night? Original owner?! Oh gosh, it's so cringe! She's totally drunk and got passed out in our reunion. Why? It's because she dance like she's in a club together with my aunties while holding a bottle of wine. She is just chugging it without even thinking.

The hell is this, I even have face mask on me.

"Yah, Jung yerin" I said but there's no way that she's going to wake up. Should I kick her?

That's harsh.

I'll just remove herself from my body. She looks like a panda right now because her eyes are filled with black color. I think her make up smudged. Our clothes are also the same as what we are wearing during reunion. I'm so tired to get up at night.

When I successfully remove her from me, I went to the bathroom that is in my room to wash my face and brush my teeth. I feel like my face is so dry.

When I removed my make up on my face and my neck, I noticed something. What the hell is on my neck?! Is this the result of what yerin did? She sucked my neck really hard that leaves a love mark. It's so dark! I'm going to die when my parents caught this shit. They might think something else.

I know some hacks when you got a love mark. All you need to do is to put an ultimate cold spoon on it and it will slowly heal. But, how can I do that right now? The spoon and our refrigerator is at the kitchen and I know for sure that my mom is already awake and doing some kitchen stuffs.

Nevermind, I'll just wear a hoodie.

"Jung yerin, wake up. It's time for you to leave our house" I said as I tapped her butt. It's thick by the way.

"Don't you have breakfast in here?" She asked in a morning voice of hers. Her eyes are still close.

"You can have breakfast at your house" I said.

"Cuddle with me first so I'll have some energy to get up" she said as she raised her both arms.

"Are you serious right now? We're not in a relationship, Jung" I said so I can wake her imaginations.

"We can be friends with benefits. What do you think?" She asked. Her mouth has no filter.

If my words doesn't have any effect on her. Maybe, my actions will....

"YA! S-SINB. STOP IT!" She complained as I tickle her waist. She keeps on laughing.

"No, I'm going to punish you, my lady" I said and continue tickling her. She looks like a worm on my bed.

"HAHAHA OKAY! O-OKAY! I-I'LL GET UP! STOP IT BABEEE" She said between her laughs. She looks like a baby....My baby? Just kidding.

*Creaks*

"Ttin! What's up?—oh, looks like you're having fun?"

As I looked at the source of the voice, I got shocked when I saw yuju unnie with eunha unnie. What are they doing here? And...

They caught us cuddling(?)

"What are you doing here?" I asked and stands up from the bed.

"We're going to buy some groceries for our dorm and we thought that you would like to join. But, I think you're busy with uhm...Jung Yerin? Or should I say, your breakfast?" Eunha unnie asked

"What you are thinking right now is all wrong" sinb denied as she get up from the bed.

"Why is she here? I thought she's just going to act as your girlfriend in your reunion yesterday?" Yuju unnie asked.

"She passed out after the reunion. Anyways, let's go outside now. Let's have breakfast together" Sinb said to yuju and eunha. "And you, go take a bath. Use my personal bathroom and I have extra clothes under my bed. Let's go together with them to buy grocery stocks in our dorm" sinb said to yerin who is still on her bed.

After sinb, eunha, and yuju went out of the room, yuju asked sinb,

"Ttin, are you sure about your plans?"

"Yes unnie, everything is under my control" sinb replied.

Minutes has been passed, they are now complete in Hwang's dining table. Including yerin.

"So...how are you feeling, child?" Sinb's father asked yerin as they partake their breakfast together.

"Uh...it's fine, Mr. Hwang. I apologize for the inconvenience" Yerin said politely.

"It's fine, child. It was a party so it's natural if we will have fun, right?" Mr. Hwang said to make yerin comfortable.

"Ah yes, Sir" yerin said

"Noona, I can't take my eyes off of your neck. What's that red marks?" Hyunjin suddenly speaks.

"What?" Sinb's world suddenly stopped when her whole family's attention goes to her.

Eunha and yuju also stopped eating and looked at sinb. Their eyes are also asking if what's the thing on her neck.

Yerin who is beside of sinb got shocked and feel nervous because she remembers what she did at night.

"Uh—Ah! I think she's allergic to jewelries! Yes! She's allergic because I noticed that during the reunion, she keeps scratching her neck because of jewels. Y' know? Hehe" Yerin said and awkwardly laughs at the end of her statement.

"Ohhh" Everyone in the table agreed to yerin's lies. Including sinb.