PE TIME

[PE TIME]

Everyone in class 12-A (Their section) are on the field, waiting for the teacher's instructions.

They're divided into four groups, sinb and yerin are not group mates. Therefore, there's no need for them to interact too much during PE time.

"Hey, yerin-ah, how was your toy this year? One of the aces are gem. Did you get her already?" One of yerin's group mates asked.

"What if I tell you, yes?" Yerin answered

"Really? Hah, no way. Hwang sinb is hard to get. And i heard, she's smart so in my perspective, she wouldn't like a person who is dumb in studies and a pathetic person who dates everybody. Let me remind you, you only have beauty but you don't have brain" Her group mate said.

"Who the fuck are you to judge me?!" Yerin asked furiously and grab her classmate's tshirt.

"What's happening here?" Rosé asked, their group leader.

"You're mad? Tss, you have nothing to be proud of" her group mate said with a smirk.

"Stop it" Rosé said to them so yerin slowly release her classmate.

Meanwhile,

Sinb, Soojin, and Seungkwan are not in the field yet. They left a while ago to go in a comfort room.

"I didn't noticed that you and yerin act like a cat and dog these days. What's happening?" Seungkwan asked sinb.

"Why? Is it fun to watch us teasing each other?" Sinb said

"Yes and no. It's just new to us" Seungkwan said

"Ooooh look at her face when you mentioned yerin's name, it's turning red" soojin tease sinb.

"Oooh looks like someone is hiding a secret" sengkwan also joined soojin

"Stop it. Both of you are crazy" sinb said and walks faster than her friends.

As they arrived at the field, sinb saw yerin talking seriously with rosé. She's hesitating to go to her girlfriend because their conversation might about their dance performance in PE but she have this feeling of discomfort so she went to yerin and stand beside her.

"What's with your sad face?" Sinb asked

"Oh? I'm not sad. What are you talking about?" Yerin answered and hide her sad feelings by showing her smile to sinb.

"I went to the canteen and saw a chocolate then I suddenly thought that you might want it so i bought it for you" sinb said and gave yerin a chocolate.

"Omg, that's so sweet! Are you guys are together?" Rosé asked in a whisper tone.

Instead of answering their classmate, sinb just wink as a response.

"OHH, I think I should give the both of you some privacy" rosé said and left the couple.

After that,

"Follow me" Sinb said and walk away.

Yerin got confused, but followed sinb anyways. Their teacher is still not around so they can leave anytime.

"Where are we going?" Yerin asked.

"Dorm" sinb answered.

"Why? It's still PE time" yerin said

Sinb didn't answer her until they arrived at their dorm. Sinb entered her room as well as yerin, then they locked it.

"Okay, tell me what happened?" Sinb asked