everyone is a victim

After the seminar, All students head back to their dorms. Sinb is expecting that yerin is in their dorm when they come back. Unfortunately, she's not there.

"I wonder where is she" sinb said to umji after they enter the dorm.

"Why don't you call her?" She said.

"It's no use. I called her several times but she's not picking it up" sinb answered and threw her body on the couch. Then she takes off her necktie and turned on their tv.

"Umji-ah" umji looked at sinb after she called her name. "You're yerin's old friend, right?" Sinb asked.

"Yes, why? Is there anything wrong? Are you two in an argument?" Umji asked and take a seat beside sinb.

"No, i just want to ask some questions. Such as; Do you know who are her parents? Especially her father?" Sinb's questions makes umji realized that it's getting serious

"Why do you asked? I know nothing" umji lied and looked away. She's not that type of friend who reveal secrets to anyone.

"Alright, I'll change my question. Who is kim yerin in the director's life?"

"You knew?" Umji asked

"I know that yerin is the director's daughter. But nothing important. What's important right now is i want to know who are the enemies of the Kim's. One thing yerin hasn't mentioned to me is about her relatives, however, I can sense that you are related to her as well as sowon. The three of you are all Kim's, right? But acting as if not because of your parents. Can you tell me more details about your family if you don't mind?" Sinb's statement makes umji sigh and later on, she sobs suddenly.

Sinb was confused and thought that she said something wrong. She hugged umji and apologize. "I-I'm sorry" sinb stuttered.

"H-help me" umji's words makes sinb more confused. What's going on?

"What?" Sinb asked, still hugging umji.

"M-my father..."

"He's harassing me since before..." Umji's statements makes sinb shocked and stunned. Then she immediately asked, "What did you say? What did he do to you?!"

"He installed a hidden camera in my room and he keeps on massaging my shoulders out of the blue. This class break, I just found out an old tapes in his private office, there are videos of mine, changing my clothes. Sinb-ah, I can't take it anymore. I don't want to tell this to anyone because he's my father"

"What are you two doing?" Yuju suddenly entered their dorm and caught sinb and her girlfriend hugging. "What the heck did you do to her?!" Yuju pushed sinb away from umji.

"It's not what you think. I'm just comforting her" sinb said calmly.

"Why? What's happening?" Yuju asked as she lowered her temper.

"Nothing" umji lied to her girlfriend and wipes her tears.

"We should tell the police' about these!" Sinb furiously said.

"No, We can't. That's nonsense. Who do you think they will believe, a high school students over a business man?" Umji said.

"Business man? Who are you guys talking about?" Yuju confusedly asked.

"Her father" sinb answered.

"W-what? Yewon's dad? What did he do?!"

"He fucking installed a hidden camera in your girlfriend's room and keep on touching her shoulders out of the blue" Sinb's statement makes yuju's knees fell on the ground. Then she started tearing up.

"I thought, I already protected you" yuju said with a trembling voice. She bites her lip and bow her head. "I failed. Sinb-ah....I-I apologize" yuju said, still bowing her head and starting to sobs.

"Damn, what the heck is happening to all of you?"

"I made a huge mistake" yuju's words makes umji and sinb confused. "I am very sorry"

"What are you talking about?" Sinb asked

"I-I ruined your r-relationship...I apologize"

"Can you elaborate please?" Sinb asked politely but at the same time, she's trying to analyze what's with yuju's apology.

"I was the one who revealed your relationship to yerin's father, I was the one who posted your relationship in social media that's why the whole campus
knows--

PAK!* (SLAP)

"S-sinb~ I-"

"How could you?" Sinb didn't let yuju finished her words. She's also holding her tears to fall. "Yuna unnie, how could you? YA! HOW?!" Sinb pulled yuju's uniform's collar. "I- I trusted you, unnie. I know that our parents needs to know about each of our relationship but unnie! You don't have the rights to tell it to yerin's father. Let her do her role as a daughter, maybe she's just waiting for the right time. Why did you fo that? You are a fucking bastard~"

"Someone threatened me ttin- he will kill my family and he will do something bad to umji. I am really sorry, sinb-ah" yuju keepd on crying and explaining her side.

"Threatened you? Who?!" Sinb yelled

"Yewon's father" yuju answered.

"Again?! Umji's father, again?! Who is that guy?! Why the hell he's doing these?!" Sinb is getting more furious.

"Business" yuju answered.

"What's his deal with our relationship if it's related to business?!"

"He wanted to drag down yerin as well as her father to take all the shares of the Kim's. He knows that yerin's father is homophobic so he asked me to ruin yerin's name in her father's eyes and to everyone"

"Fuck! I want to slap you one more fucking time" sinb said with frustration. Yuju can't believe that sinb is treating her like this when in fact that sinb has history of having a crush on her.

"Why don't you do it then? If it's the only way to make you calm, then do it. I don't care if you will hurt me a lot" yuju said and picked up sinb's hand, she's hurting herself with sinb's hands. Of course, umji cannot make a move because it might trigger them since it's her father was the main villain.

Sinb couldn't held her tears back while watching yuju's state.

"I hate you, yuju unnie" sinb said...

Then later on, she hugged yuju tightly and caress her back gently.

"I hate you unnie because you didn't seek for help from us, instead, you're just dealing these things on your own. You're just like yerin" sinb said between their hugs.

"We can work these things correctly girls! As long as we're in the right path. We are each other's strength so we shouldn't hating each other" sinb said.

'One of the people i trusted the most betrayed me. I want to get mad. People hide a lot of secrets. First, my girlfriend. Second, my bestfriend. They lied, but what can i do? I can't let my temper raise. I shouldn't get mad at them, they are reasonable. Instead, I will be the one who will help them. Even umji, the daughter of the mastermind is also a victim. I wonder how she feels. It must be really hard for her, yuju unnie cannot give her full comfort since unnie is also a victim. In terms of yerin, she's in between of the two villain. Umji's father and her father' Sinb thought while hugging her friends.