troublemakers in town

Since the rain didn't stopped during night, they decided to sleep inside the car until the day comes. After their intimate activity in the evening, they fixed themselves up before going to sleep.

Sinb woke up when someone is knocking at their window. She gets up and check who's knocking.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Uh, excuse me, miss, I saw your car shaking at night as I passed this road but I decided not to pull over since it's stormy. Then this morning, I saw your car again so I thought, is there any problem with it? I can help you to repair it" A concern netizen said.

Sinb laughs in her mind because of the thought of shaking car. If only this person knows what are they doing at night.

"Ah, all is well now, Sir. Thank you for your concern. I fixed the car at dawn" sinb lied.

"Oh, is that so? I'll go now. Good luck on your journey" The concern netizen said and left.

After the man left, Sinb burst out laughing and proceed to spank yerin's butt.

"Ya! Yerin-ah! That was so funny! The man saw this car shaking and he thought that it's broken" sinb said to yerin who is still sleeping peacefully.

Sinb looked at her girlfriend and smiled. She decided not to bother it and continue driving until they arrived at their destination.

Half of hour later, they arrived at Jessica's place. Sinb gets out of the car and look for the owner of the place. The breeze of the air welcomed her. She can also smell the blooming flowers in the field.

"Ma'am Jess!" Sinb said as she approached the lady who is walking on her way to factory. Jessica is wearing a floral dress with matching boots while sinb, she's still wearing a sleep wears. Pajamas, oversized t-shirt, and a pair of slippers.

"Oh? Eunbi? Why are you here?" Jessica asked sinb.

"I want to buy a bouquet of sunflowers" Sinb said and smile widely.

"Oh! Perfect! I just arrange a bouquet of sunflowers this morning. Will you give it to your girlfriend again?" She asked. "Wait here, I'll just get the bouquet" she said.

"I'll just go back to our car, ma'am. I think i forgot something" sinb lied.

Jessica agreed so sinb head back to their car.

"Sunshine~ wake up-wake up" Sinb said as she tap yerin's shoulder and kissed her forehead.

"Where are we?" Yerin asked as she get up and take a seat in the passenger's seat. Sinb enter the car and fixed yerin's hair. She also offered her with wet wipes to remove the morning glories on her face.

"You look gorgeous boo~" Sinb said after she helped yerin to fix herself. They are both wearing sleeping wears. "I love you" Sinb said put of the blue.

"Love you too, eunbi-aaaah!" Yerin said as she peck on sinb's lips.

Tok~ tok~

Jessica knocks on the window so sinb said to yerin to close her eyes first. She gets out of the car and said, "Ma'am Jess, Will you be the one who will give that bouquet to her?"

"To your girlfriend?" The lady asked. Sinb opened her car and said,

"To your daughter"

Yerin opened her eyes and when she saw her mother, she dashes outside and gives her a longing and tight hug. Her mother were shocked and stunned. They both cry as they're hugging. Especially yerin, she cried out loud, doesn't care if everyone in town could hear her. While sinb, she is watching the moment with a proud and inlove expression.

"Mom!! I miss you so much!!" Yerin said with an expressive actions.

"Sorry my child" Jessica said.

"I thought I won't ever see you again" yerin said and trying to wipe her tears.

"I am sorry i left you. I've been watching you and your brother as both of you grew up but I didn't show up for having the thought that you're mad at me" Jessica said.

"No way, I am looking for you anytime and everywhere mom. I never hold grudge and hate towards you"

"Thank you yerin-ah. I am so thankful that you can still accept me. You don't know how much I missed you my darling" Jessica said then proceed to give her the bouquet of sunflowers.

Yerin takes it and ran towards sinb. She hugged her lovingly.

"I'm so happy for this sinb-ah" yerin whispered and kissed sinb's cheek.

"So, You guys are in a relationship?" Jessica asked them.

"Yes, Ma'am. Yerin is my girlfriend almost a month now" sinb answered proudly.

"Almost a month? So it's still new?"

"Yes, Mom. We're still making memories together" yerin answered and smiles.

"Great taste! Eunbi seems so lovely and kind" Jessica said, "Your parents must be so proud to you" she added and hugs sinb.

•••
Yerin's mother gave them a comfortable place for them to stay in for 3 days. Jessica is living in a town. Friendly town. People loves festival and likes celebrating.

"How did you find my mom's place? Did you search for her?" Yerin asked who is lying on the foam.

"I didn't make searches. Instead, this happenings are meant to be happen because we're meant to be" sinb answered as she winks at yerin.

"Sinb-ah, you're getting cheesy as the time goes by" yerin said and throw a pillow on sinb's face.

"Ya! Did you just hit me?" Sinb asked.

"Obviously" Yerin said.

"Here's for you then!" Sinb said as she threw the pillow to yerin. When yerin was about to pick the pillow up, sinb dashes outside of the house and yerin followed.

"Where are you guys going?" Yerin's mom asked, she's cooking something.

"SINB-AAAH!!" Yerin is chasing sinb in this provincial town. They are both bare foot.

"Excuse meee!" Sinb said to the people who are walking on her way. She's running very fast so that she won't lose over yerin.

Yerin is still chasing her while holding a white pillow.

"Oof-" sinb falls in a mud pool with pigs after yerin headshot her with pillow.

"OMO! Sinb-ah! Is everything okay?" Yerin asked.

"Oink!" A pig approached sinb.

"I am covered with mud and my girlfriend asked if everything is okay?- Cool" sinb said and smiled sarcastically.