Thank you

So, Danger is officially over. *sobs*

There are a lot of people that deserve a thanks for this story. Thank you to each and every one of you that read it, that commented, that voted, and that messaged me to tell me what you thought of it.

A huge thank you to @ShutterSunflower, who helped me write when I lost inspiration, and who helped keep it interesting when I had run out of ideas.

Thank you to those who have been here since the very beginning, and have supported this story since the start. @_delusionarry_, @narrylaughs, @abucola, @mynarrycupcakes, @turdyseven1d, @MyIrishOne, @BishWhet-_-, @TineLoveHarry, @smallnugget34, @JuveNiallLifeStyles, @theblueinhiseyes, @IKEASBABY, @hiorheyziall, @50_shadesofnarry, @TalkToTheCurls, @Wholockian_crumpet, @FarewellLosers, @babygotbackbooboo, @Candy-monster, @smiley_miley, & @storanalmighty.

A huge thank you to those who commented on practically every (if not every) chapter.

@SmilingNiallxxx, @BriannaThornton6, @obsessedwith5boys, @NarryDirectioner123, @taryneckert, @XxLifeIsGoodxX, @AndyMeCrazy, @xStylzx, & @dearest-niall.

Thank you to everyone that left a comment- even if it was just a random smiley face and that’s the only time you’ve ever commented) because each and every comment that is left is read by me. And it truly made, still makes, my day.

Thank you to every single one of you, just for sticking with this story, just for reading this story. Each read is amazing, and I am absolutely flattered that you would choose to read my story of all the stories out there.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this.

An enormous thank you to those of you who messaged me- who took time to seek me out, and pm or post on my profile- to tell me what you thought of this story. It truly means the world to me. There are no words to describe how incredibly thankful I am for that. How freaking honored and flattered I am.

Thank you for those that took my advice that messaged me when you were feeling low, or that truly took my little inspirational notes to heart. Thank you for your smile, thank you for your honesty, thank you for not holding it in. Thank you for believing you are perfect, that you are worth it. Thank you for your happiness. (And remember, no matter what, I am always available to listen to a rant, or build you up. I’m always here to help)

Thank you for those that sent in pictures, or fan art. I’ve gotten some amazing stuff and it makes my day. I love getting covers sent in, or fan art. It honestly makes tears spring to my eyes in happiness.

Thank you all for your encouragement, for your support. Without you, this story would not have been completed. It would not have turned out the way it had. It would have been a half finished story sitting on my hard drive, never to be seen again.

Thank you all for your responses and answers to the questions at the end, thank you for your engagement. They honestly did help me choose a direction for this story, it gave me advice, and it also allowed me to see if I was giving too much away, and if I was building enough suspense. So thank you.

Thank you for all those who yelled at me through the comments- in the best possible way. Comments like ‘WHY WOULD YOU END IT HERE?!?!’ or ‘THE SUSPENCE IS KILLING ME!!’ type of comments. They made me want to update earlier, they made me want to impress. I wanted to make this story amazing, not only for me and my love of writing, but for all of you who are reading it. I didn’t want to make this some already told story, or a cliché. I think I did a decent job of that, but you guys be the judges.

I want to thank all of you for your cheesy jokes that made me laugh harder than I should admit, for your personal answers, for your wisdom.

I want to thank each and every one of you for your time.

You are all a blessing. You’re perfect, and smart and incredible. You will find someone one day that sees that, never let that person go. And one day- if you don’t already- you’ll see that yourself. You’ll see that you are most definitely worth it, and that you’re perfect despite your flaws. You are flawless, because everything that you see as a flaw, makes you well you. And no matter what, you are perfect. You’re smart, even if you don’t see it. You’re talented, even if you haven’t found out what that talent is yet. You’re beautiful, even if you don’t see it yet. But I promise you, I tell the truth. You are so amazing, and no one, should ever think that they could tell you any different. The first step in feeling beautiful, is to believe you are. Head up, strut your stuff. But never change yourself, never make yourself into something you’re not. Don’t starve yourself, or cake your face in makeup, or hide yourself. You are you, and you are perfect.

Thank you, you all mean the world to me.

And with this, Danger is officially over.

xxxxxxxx Val.