Chapter 17

I think I spoil you guys too much XD

Anywhore, another update for my incredible readers!

Dedication: @BriannaThornton6, @narrylaughs, @mynarrycupcakes, @SmilingNiallxxx, @NarryDirectioner123, and @taryneckert.

Answer: Spring- I love the rain and the whole ‘new beginnings’ part of it, and I love all the green.

Enjoy!

---

~Harry~

I couldn’t believe that this was all happening so soon. I mean, I expected him to find out eventually- if I stuck around that is- but my plan was to tell him myself, not for him to find out from a bastard like Thomas (and to think I considered Thomas a mate of mine). I watched Niall’s retreating figure, my brain telling me to stay put but my heart tried to urge me to chase after him. I couldn’t chase after him though, first I had to deal with Thomas, and then I would have to figure out a way I could talk to him and explain everything first. He had every right to be angry with me, upset and hurt- there was no way I could deny him those feelings, not after what had just gone down.

I spun around on my good ankle, glaring at Thomas who seemed to still have that damned smug smirk on his face. I wanted to yell and scream and beat the shit out of him, and kill him for hurting Niall- but really I was the one that had hurt him, I had lied to him, Thomas was just the one to point it out.

“You fucking bastard!” I hissed, stepping forward, my hands clenched into fists, teeth gritted, look deadly. I wanted to strangle him, stab him, and have Bane eat him, drown him in a lake, cut of his- erm- and staple it to his forehead. I couldn’t hold in my anger for long, but I was trying- so fucking hard, why, I didn’t know- I didn’t have the time to waste, to kill him because I needed to find Niall before he was long gone.

Thomas just smirked- that damned smirk of his- stepping forward as well. We were nose to nose soon enough, his face covered in a smug smirk (although I saw the fear twinkling in his eyes) and mine with a pissed off expression because I was pissed off. His expression turned mischievous and before I could react I was on the ground, the wind knocked out of me and he was jumping over me and running in the same direction Niall had gone.

Well bloody hell. I groaned, trying hard to get air back into my lungs. I was pretty sure a rock had cut the skin on my shoulder and my ankle hurt from the bastard tripping me, but I was too worried about Niall’s wellbeing. Thomas was quick, and so was Niall- don’t get me wrong he’s like a ghost- but Niall was stumbling from the get go, and he wasn’t in the right mind for any of this. I sat up, wincing at the stretch of skin on my back and I knew I would have a bruise and that I already did have that cut on my shoulder. I cursed, but stood up anyways. Ignoring the slight pain in my ankle, I stood up and began running the same way the other two had. My ankle protested, a small pain shooting up my leg with each step, but I kept my quick speed and eventually I was close to catching up. I could hear Thomas’ taunting, like he was playing some sick game, and that was enough to keep me motivated- to know that he wouldn’t touch a hair on Niall’s head.

I heard a thump echoing through the wooded area, and I sped up, afraid of what could have made the noise. Fortunately, I found Thomas trying to pull his blade out of a tree- struggling to do so, might I add- I smirked angrily. I gave him a chance, and he had thrown it away. I slipped my own dagger into my hand, walking steadily towards the boy who was now tugging harshly at the blade.

“Well, now what do we have here? A poor trapped, ass.” I snarled, no more pity, sympathy, voices in my head, to hold me back from slitting his throat. He jumped at the sound of my voice, and I just smirked evilly at him. I was no longer a mindless killer, but this would be easy- I have always tried to protect those I love- and he would have to pay for what he had just done.