Chapter 26

Hello everybody!!!! It feels like I haven’t written this in ages! Has it really been that long?

Anywhore, dedication to the incredible: @SmilingNiallxxx- I used your question-, @XxLifeIsGoodxX, @NarryDirectioner123, and @BriannaThornton6 (Coke brah!) & @tayrneckert- I used your question-.

Enjoy!

---

~Niall~

You could say I was slightly nervous about what would happen at the end of this tunnel with the two new lads I had encountered. But, Louis had saved me from a raging lunatic trying to kill me and he was a rider so I didn’t see the problem with him. With Harry though, that was a different story. Most riders knew what he looked like- I didn’t because I had never really run across him- and he had killed a lot of riders; riders that were known, riders that had family and friends. He was known as a murderer, and I doubt that he would be accepted back at camp, but maybe they will let him because I said he could stay. I had never been wrong before, but history does repeat itself sometimes, and I wasn’t looking forward to that happening again.

I trusted him though, and I hoped that was all that mattered.

I hoped that it meant he was a good person, and I hoped he could prove that to everyone else back at camp.

“Are we going to hell?” Louis asked excitedly and I almost laughed at loud at how that sounded but nodded nonetheless.

“Wait, wait, wait, wait. What?! We are going where?” Harry asked, panic in his voice and I could barely see his eyes widen in the very dim lighting. That time I did laugh.

“Hell, it’s just the name of the Crimson Clan’s hideout. At least, what other riders refer to it to. It’s not really hell. It would have been called heaven if it made it sound scary enough. It’s really just to sound cool and badass really.” I explained, amusement still lacing my voice as I tried to explain it the best I could. He nodded with a thinking face for a bit before panic hit his features once again.

“Wait, we’re going there now? Like at this very minute?!?” He questioned, now no longer walking forward and causing us all to stop. I nodded slowly, unsure of what was happening. Did I not make that clear? I thought I had.

“Yes…?” I answered unsurely and he nodded again but this time more sporadic, more nervous. I was scared he would spontaneously combust with panic or something. I stepped forward and kissed the juncture connecting his neck and shoulder reassuringly. “Relax, you’ll make it worse, they can practically smell fear, and the riders could totally see your nerves. Just, be yourself- just not your hunter self…” I tried reassuring but I didn’t know how well of a job I had done.

Harry nodded, hugging me tightly for a few minutes before Louis clearing his throat snapped us apart. Just when I thought he wasn’t a cockblock.

“Erm, sorry. You know any other time I wouldn’t have but you know this is like Hell… and I’ve never been here and I’m kind of sort of excited?” He rambled and I nodded, smiling and clapping him on the shoulder.

“Let’s go then, not much farther.” I entwined Harry’s hand with mine, and swung our laced hands together between us. He smiled nervously at me and I smiled lovingly back, pecking his cheek as we continued to walk further towards Hell.

The light began to filter through the archway at the end that would lead us to the main camp- along with the guards guarding it. I could see the silhouettes of the guards standing strong, the light filtering behind them making them look even more terrifying. I could see that they had caught a glance of us because they tensed, and drew their weapons. I couldn’t help but laugh in happiness at finally being home. Home sweet home after all right? They lowered their weapons, recognizing my- distinct- laugh. I heard one call out, and the other cheer and I laughed again, walking towards everyone quicker while dragging Harry behind me in my excitement.

“Nialler!!!!!” One called and I threw an arm up and made a weird shout/sound of happiness as I approached them. I reached them with the other two and the guards- Aiden, Tommy, Christopher- stopped greeting me and eyed them with the utmost interest and suspicion.

“They’re good, they’re with me.” I told them moving into Hell only to be tackled in a hug. I grunted, letting out an Oomph sound.

“Home sweet home, mate we missed you.” Zayn said, and Liam nodded in agreement against my neck. They pulled back, examining me like a pair of worried mothers before I batted them away.

“It’s been forever mate, we had gotten worried when we hadn’t heard from you.” Liam explained and Zayn nodded somberly. I smiled at how cute they were. Just like my best mates to worry after a few weeks of me being gone. You can’t travel halfway through England in a week without riding a dragon.

“I’m fine okay? All good.” I smiled, opening my arms to show that there was nothing to worry about. They chuckled, hands lacing together from where they let go to hug me.

“We can see that now Ni, didn’t help much when we hadn’t heard from you with those hunters out for you. King’s even gotten a reward on your head now, classing you as a rebel and a terrorist to the good kingdom, or whatever the hell the flyer said. Whatever it was, it was bullshit but you know how badly some need the money.” Zayn explained and I nodded sadly.

The king was starving them, so they couldn’t fight back, and he was keeping them poor so that a reward as small as a few pounds would make them give up their last hope.

“Bloody bastard.” I hissed angrily, just thinking about the smug king. We would be ready for this war, but he always has the upper hand- more funds, more expendable men, etc etc. We just had to be ready it seemed.

I caught their gazes once more until they shifted to behind me. At first they were curious, looking at the two newcomers that I had brought along. They smiled softly as they watched Harry and Louis mucking about, not recognizing Harry quite yet. But then he had to laugh, and the pair tensed.

Next thing I knew, I was being jerked behind the pair protectively, their swords drawn and their stances protective.

“Niall get behind us.” Liam hissed, keeping me firmly pressed to their backs so I couldn’t really escape anywhere.

“How the fuck did you get in here Styles?” Zayn hissed and everyone froze, holding their breaths.

----

It’s short, so um sorry? Didn’t really have much time to write.

I’m going on vacation on Friday for two weeks, so I’ll try and update Thursday before I go, after that updates will be more sporadic and random until I get back. Sorry guys.

How is Harry going to react?

How is Niall going to fix this?

Ziam! Yay or nay?

Is someone going to get hurt?

What is going to happen next?

How about Harry worrying?

Will they stick together or get separated?

Will they listen to Harry or Niall?

Shoot first ask questions later, or will they talk first?

What is your favorite color?

Dedication to the commenter:

My favorite type of jewelry? (i.e necklace, ring, bracelet, earrings etc.)

OR

My favorite subject in school (hint there’s two)

75 votes and comments for an update by Thursday?

(Can I get a comment from each reader? Even if it’s just a smiley face or summat?)

Xx Val