Chapter 33

33 already, I can’t believe it. I kind of just had this chapter lying around and decided to post it because I was bound to lose it. It’s like money; you spend it so you don’t lose it. Lesson: spend all your money, if you don’t have anything to spend it on: send it to me. ;P Just kidding… kind of. I think I’m funny, it’s sad really.

Anywhore, I’ve got a lovely dedication for:@SmilingNiallxxx (if I was a rice farmer would I have a better chance of marrying Harry?), @Ciao_Mostro, @taryneckert, @BriannaThronton6, and @Chickfileig.

Answer: As cliché as it is, I want to be a writer (and if not then a doctor) AND my dream car is either an Audi Spyder, or a BMW i8

The reason I asked about vine was because I found this pretty funny viner and he has an amazing accent. Just wanted to put that out there.

Enjoy mi amigos!

------------------------------------------

~Harry~

I wasn’t sure what he had planned, but from the look on Louis’ face when he was told it could only be incredibly good or incredibly bad. I was preparing for the latter, but hoping for the best. Tom returned today, a day earlier than we planned. So now, not only did we have to be incredibly sneaky because he was here, but I also had to find information to give him that would help us. The only problem was that I didn’t have any. Louis had left today, and that had also raised suspicions within Tom. I was floundering, and it seemed like he would figure that out soon enough. I was now conversing with him- or floundering to find an answer to his question, which to be honest I didn’t even know the real answer to- while Niall and Zayn continued to talk battle strategies. I could only do what I do- lie and hope it was convincing enough. It seemed I was pretty decent at it considering all the times I’ve had to act my way into trust.

“He’s getting supplies.” I answered, and it seemed it only raised more suspicions. From what Louis had told me, Tom had been trying to ‘break him’ into admitting that he was in fact on the same side as ‘us’. He’s denied it, and I know that he’s on the right side, but now it was time to make Tom believe that he was on his side.

“Why? What supplies?” He questioned, and I glanced around making sure no one would hear me. Everyone had found out about there being a traitor, but no one knew that Louis would have to pretend to be one too. Everyone was informed it was Tom, but even as I play the part I had to be careful. I wasn’t really conspiring against my own boyfriend, but no one would believe me if I told them so. We were the two new guys, and ever since we miraculously showed up everything has turned to shit. The war is going to start, and people will lose their lives. I knew people would jump at any chance to have us killed.

“The night of the party, I plan on killing Niall. But, the supplies I need are difficult to find. We’ve got a vendor not too far from here, and he’s the only one with a dragon on our side that I know of- so he’s the only one that would make it to the vendor and back in time for the assassination.” I lied, but it must have been believable because he nodded, seemingly impressed.

“So, he’s with us? I knew it.” He mumbled and I nodded dumbly. He seemed happy with the answer, turning to leave to finish ‘preparing for the party’. My gaze followed his, and I let out a deep breath glad that that was finally over. A flash of movement caught my attention, and I knew someone had been listening in. I knew Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Louis all knew that I wasn’t truly working with him but no one else did. We decided to keep the plan as simple as possible while explaining, leaving out my part and everything else other than the start of the war and preparations. I ran to where I had seen the movement only to see someone running down the alley and out into the bustling ‘market area’- also dubbed the heart of hell. I chased after him, hoping to catch him and maybe explain the situation- or at least hold him off from making a scene. He could talk to Niall, because Niall would keep everything quiet and explain the plan but if he yelled it out for everyone to hear than the entire plan would be destroyed. Or he’d have to kill me. Neither sounded too good to me.