Chapter 35

Wheyhey! Another update for my amazing readers? Check.

Dedication: @_larrys_boobear_, @taryneckert, @XxLifeIsGoodxX, @NarryDirectioner123, @obsessedwith5boys, and @SmilingNiallxxx.

Answer: Snapback, badass, quiff/glasses (the two are tied aha)

P.S Your jokes are ace. I laughed harder than I probably should have.

SONG ON THE SIDE SETS THE MOOD.

Words: 3,618 

Enjoy!

{WARNING: Content in this chapter may be triggering. If violence is triggering for you, please don’t read this chapter. Message me or comment on this chapter and I’ll give you a summary. This chapter will contain violence, torture and graphic scenes. If you’re squeamish, or if any of those are triggering, please don’t read this chapter. I don’t want anyone to feel uncomfortable or triggered because of a stupid chapter. }

-----------

~Harry~

I sighed deeply, the light filtering in through the small hole in the top of the cell waking me up. My back hurt slightly from the uncomfortably hard ground, my eyes burned from the lack of sleep. I could only have dosed off for a few hours, the smell waking me up every so often along with the nightmares and troubling thoughts that came with the knowledge of what would happen today. I honestly wasn’t prepared for what would happen, I wasn’t prepared for this. But it was a way to keep Niall safe, and that’s all I could hope to accomplish in my life.

The telltale squeal of the door alerted me of someone coming down to visit me, causing me to tense from my position on the ground. I shut my eyes for a minute, gathering my bearings before snapping them open and staring at the ceiling. I took calm and collected breaths, listening as heavy footsteps illustrated the group coming down the stairs. I turned my head slightly, looking at the bottom of the stairs to see who was coming down.

I let out a sigh of relief when I saw it was only Zayn and Liam. I sat up, stretching to get the kinks out of my neck and back. Zayn chuckled, walking towards me with a small joking smirk while Liam smiled sadly at me.

“I thought you would end up here when you first arrived.” Zayn said jokingly and I smiled up at him, laughing lightly while nodding.

“I know you did. But this was not part of the plan that was for sure.” I answered and they nodded thoughtfully. Of course it wasn’t part of the plan, but life was unpredictable and you had to just go with it. You can’t fight life, well you can’t fight life and win. “But look, what we agreed earlier has to be followed through on. No matter what, Niall stays safe. Protect him.” I insisted, getting to the real reason I asked them down here. My tone was dead serious, and I so was I. I didn’t care if they had to pick between my life and his, the answer would be to save him and let me die. Niall had to stay safe. I wasn’t any good to anyone, dead or alive. Niall was a hero, a beacon of hope, and didn’t deserve to die. He was the best person I had ever met, and I would do anything to keep him safe. Including, the torture that was scheduled to happen very soon.

“Promise.” They both insisted, and I nodded gratefully once again. I could count on them. They loved Niall as much as I did- maybe not but they were very close- and would stop at nothing to protect him.

“You can’t let him down here after they’ve started either. He’s already promised me, but I need you two to make sure. I don’t want him seeing that.” I mumbled, looking down. The fear from earlier was already creeping in again, suffocating me. Would I be strong enough for this? They nodded again, both looking at me with unrecognizable expressions on their faces.