Chapter 21

Why hello! I didn’t see you there! Ha, kidding.

Dedication: @NarryDirectioner123, @narrylaughs, @_hiscrazymofo_, @taryneckert, @SmilingNiallxxx, & @Jesserocerous.

Answers: Aladdin & top 4: UAN, Tell me a lie, I want, I wish.

Enjoy my Valinators (is that a good name for you guys?)

---

~Harry~       

While Niall has always been this kind of energetic and happy person- at least he has been since I’ve met him anyways- but today on this little bit of what was left of our journey he was overly so. He walked with a skip in his step, and would occasionally squeeze my hand with a beaming smile on his face. I wasn’t the only one that noticed his overly excited manor though, and although I would love to claim I was the one that made him so I don’t think it was me that got him this excited- at least, it wasn’t fully me.

Louis seemed to notice as well, and I didn’t know if Bane could sense it too- I think she could though, considering she could practically read his mind- so, we were able to share confused looks and understand each other. It was funny how quickly Louis and I got along, we had literally met yesterday and already we were pretty great friends. I didn’t have many friends, but I considered him a pretty ace one. I hoped he felt the same- and no, I was in no way in love with him, the feelings were strictly platonic- because my list was pretty limited and I would like to keep his name on it.

“Hey Niall, why the- erm- extra excitement? I mean, yeah you two are finally done with this skinny love but still…” Louis questioned curiously, trailing off near the end. Niall turned and beamed at him.

“Navette is less than a day away.” He answered simply, and we were still confused. Niall rolled his eyes but kept the smile on his face. “Harry’s not a rider.” He answered again, like this somehow answered it all. Apparently it did, because Louis’ mouth opened into the shape of an ‘O’ and he nodded in understanding. Then he was also bouncing excitedly, happiness shining through his eyes and I sighed dramatically.

I travelled often with my- erm- previous job, but I honestly never really had a need to go to Navette. So, no I had never been- or I had really but only once when I was smaller with my parents and I didn’t remember much but large crowds- I never really found much excitement. It was a trader’s town, the biggest in Europe, but I could trade where ever I was for what I needed. I’ve never needed to make special trips to trade for something- nothing was extraordinary enough to make me make that trip except maybe Niall, definitely Niall- and I didn’t really see much excitement in going there. Sure, there were some ‘pretty cool things’ up for sale or barter, but I wasn’t home much and had no use for them.

I also had no idea why me not being a rider would change my outlook on Navette. It wasn’t exactly a rider’s town, it was much too busy and in the eye of the king and public way too frequently for it to be a rider’s town. Then again, it would be the perfect hiding place: in plain sight.

I whined lowly, grumbling under my breath about how they both knew some incredible secret that they weren’t telling me. Sure they were both excited, so I hoped it would be something good, but you could never tell. I was hoping it wouldn’t be bad, considering I had just gotten him- eh I mean them- and I didn’t want to lose them just yet, or at all really.

The boys now shot each other knowing glances, and with each exchange came a bit more excitement and a bigger smile on each of their faces. I was slightly jealous; I won’t even lie, only I should be allowed to put that smile on Niall’s face. The loved up, ecstatic beaming smile- he had many smiles and I have recently noticed that I have a special smile from him- that was now on his face. He was mine, as was his beautiful white smile. All mine; I thought we had covered this already.